Ninya: (Toyohisa!)

{Outside of the E-Rantel Adventurers Guild} 

Nabe and Trico stood in front of the guild, they were waiting for Toyohisa who went to register Trico as his companion. They didn't have to wait long, because after about five minutes Toyohisa had already left the building and came over to them.

Toyohisa: Sorry for making you wait.

Nabe: No problem.

Toyohisa: I finished registration. "turns to Trico" I registered you as a mount. I hope that there is no problem with that?

Trico: Not at all!

Young Man: It spoke!

When Toyohisa mounted Trico, he looked around the marketplace they were in. A fairly large group of people gathered around them and admired Trico.

Young Girl: Amazing!

Man 1: Is the owner really a copper plate?

Man 2: He's on such an amazing magical creature! Isn't he actually a famous adventurer?

When they were about to leave for Nphirea's house, an elderly woman emerged from the crowd and quickly approached Toyohisa.

Old Lady: Hey, you! Are you the one who went with my grandson to collect herbs? I am Lizzy Balear, Nphirea's grandmother. 

Toyohisa: "looks at her" Yes, I accompanied him to Carne Village as his bodyguard. My name is Toyohisa Shimazu. "points at Nabe" Her name is Nabe ant this creature is...

Trico: My name is Trico! And I was The Forest Guardian.

Lizzy: So this great magical creature is The Forest Guardian? 

Toyohisa: "nods" You're right. I met her in the forest near Carne, during you grandson's request and tame her.

Lizzy: Amazing! And so, were is my grandson right now?

Toyohisa: he went ahead with his herbs. We were going to collect our reward from him. 

Lizzy: Oh, I see.  Then, why don't we go there together? 

Toyohisa: Yeah, why not.

Toyohisa ordered Trico to move toward Balear's house. And as he passed Lizzy, Trico grabbed her with her tail and laid her on her back behind Toyohisa.

{Balear's Home}

Lizzy: Nphirea! Toyohisa is here!

Lizzy along with Toyohisa and Nabe entered her store leaving Trico on the street. It was dark and quiet in the store. Lizzy entered store and looked around when Toyohisa was still at the doors.

Lizzy: What's going on?

Then from the next room, Toyohisa sensed dark energy. Slowly and quietly, he drew his sword and started toward the door that led to that room. When he opened it he saw a dark corridor with another doors on the other side. He pointed to them with his sword and asked Lizzy.

Toyohisa: What's there?

Lizzy walked up to Toyohisa and looked at what he was pointing.

Lizzy: It's the storage room for our herbs. 

After receiving Lizzy's answer, Toyohisa silently approached the door and put his hand on it. Thanks to this, he could better sense the energy that escaped from this room. Recently, spells had to be cast there. With his guard up, he slowly opened the door and saw the bodies of Swords of Darkness on the other side.

The Sith Overlordजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें