Broken Hearts

I really didn't want to become Angel's girlfriend, but good dick make you say some crazy things. Business and pleasure was not supposed to be mixed and plus I'm not into Angel like that, I don't think I'm into guys like that at all.

When I was younger I used to stare at girls longer than usual. Maybe I'm gay, I don't know. I walked out of my hotel room and down the hall to Angel's. I knocked about three times before he opened the door. "Wassup gorgeous" he said trying to kiss me. I pushed his face away and walked into the room. "We need to talk" I said sitting on the bed. "Wassup ma" he asked curiously. "This isn't going to work. I'm not into you Angel, I don't even think I like boys. I was just so high at the time I didn't realize what was going on or what I was saying. I can't be your girlfriend or your ride or die chick because I'm gay Angel, I like girls. I'm sorry" I said breaking down crying. "I'll see you tomorrow night for the meeting" I said leaving out of his room.

I can't believe I just said that, maybe I am gay. I'm gay and I'm proud, I chanted to myself in my head. I locked the door to my room and dug into my purse. I pulled out my blunt and sparked it. This blue cheese was going to take my mind away.

Angel P.O.V

I can't believe this shit. Maybe my dick ain't as good as I thought. I just fucked the living day lights out of her and now she's gay? Oh fuck no, something can't be right. Is it really me, or has she just been gay. I was going to find out.

I put on some joggers and a T-shirt and socks. I didn't need any shoes, the hallways had carpet. I knocked on Hazel's door and she opened it. She was looking sexy asf with that blunt in her hand. I snatched it from her and took a long toke. "Man what the fuck, give me my shit" Hazel screamed snatching the weed away from me. "Oh fuck no! You owe me that shit, do you not remember what you just told me. Did I make you gay Hazel cause you was just screaming my name a few hours ago and now you're gay? Are you fucking serious. Do you know what that shit feels like? I was ready to give you my all and then you drop this shit on me" I yelled. I pushed her onto the bed. I didn't even see her pull out the gun. "Bitch don't try me. I thought you knew better, never mix business with pleasure nigga. You decided to break the rules not me. Now get the fuck out here for I decorate the whole room with your black ass" she said slapping me with the customized 40 I bought her.

See this is why I was going crazy for shawty. She was real as fuck and nothing scared her. She was a true gangster. She was about to kill me with the gun that I bought her. She had more heart than a lot of niggas I knew. "Alright, you right, I'm sorry" I said leaving out of her room. She slammed the door behind me and my whole heart shattered. How could she be so heartelss. This shit was eating me alive and so many thoughts were running through my head. I went to my room got a pair of shoes then went to the bar. I didn't even care I looked like a hoodlum. "Two shots of the strongest shit you got behind this bar" I said to the bartender. "Here" I heard a femine voice say. She slid me two shot glasses of moon shine. "Hit me again" I said giving her the glasses back. This shit was strong as fuck, I was starting to feel the liqour already. "Hey there sexy" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and there was a light skin girl. She wasn't too pretty in the face but that ass on shawty was nice. "Wassup" I said swallowing my shots and turning all the way around to face her. "What's your name" she whispered in my ear. Oh jeez, chills ran down my neck, she was a freaky bitch godamn. "A- DJ" she ain't need to know my real name, I was go fuck her and send her on her way.

"Well, I'm tryna get my walls stretched you down or what" she said kissing my neck. "Fxcking right, follow me" I threw $40 on the bar and walked off.

I'm bout to tear this pussy up.