Small World

I walked outside and got into Hasean's car. "So what made you change your mind" he asked pulling off. "I need to get my own place" I stated plainly. I really didn't want to have a conversation with him.

We stayed quiet the whole ride. The drive wasn't long, It only took about 15 minutes.

He pulled up to a house. It looked like ordinary house but any real hood nigga knew it was more than an ordinary house.

I followed him to into the house and into a room all the way in the back. There was a dude sitting in a computer chair behind a desk. His back was turned. All I could see was the back of his head and his waves were on swim

"Yo who he fuck walking in my office and ain't knock" he said turning around. My heart dropped when I seen his face. "Hazel what the hell you doing here" Angel asked. I was in such a shock I couldn't even respond.

"Yo Hazel how you know him" Hasean asked looking confused. Nothing came out of my mouth. I backed out of his office and ran out the house. I knew this shit was bad idea.

I heard some running behind me. I looked over my shoulder and it was Angel. I picked up speed trying to get as far away as possible. I guess I wasn't fast enough because he caught.

"Hazel what the fxck were you doing here" he snarled at me. I didn't say nothing. I kept my head down. I didn't want to look in his face. I was afraid. I didn't even know why I was afraid, I just was.

"Hazel I know you fxcking hear me" he said making me look at him. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. I didn't say anything. He dragged by me my arm back to trap house. He pushed me in his car and headed for my apartment. I stared out the window looking at all the crack addicts and prostitutes.

He pulled up to my building and I hopped out without a thank you or goodbye.  He got of the car and started to follow me. "What the hell are doing" I asked while still walking. "You go tell me what you was doing in the trap and I ain't leaving till you do" he said still following me.

I stood in front of my apartment door. I turned around to face him and I looked him dead in eyes. "Small world huh" I said. I walked in my apartment and closed the door in his face.

I was still going to sell, I just had to build up enough courage to go back to the trap.

The Struggleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें