Day Off

I woke up to my  alarm ringing. "Fuck this shit I'm tired" I said to myself. I didn't go to sleep until 4 in the morning because I was up crying. I turned my phone off and pulled the covers back over my head.

When I woke up it was around 12. I felt refreshed. That was the longest I slept in a long time. I turned on my phone and I had a few missed calls and a text message from an unknown number.

Who is this??

I decided to get up and clean up the house since I had nothing else to do. There were pipes and empty crack bags all over the front room. How could people do this shit to themselves? I swear I'll never put my kids through what my parents put me through. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Unknown Number: This Angel
Hazel: Sorry don't know an Angel. You must have the wrong number.

As soon as I put my phone back in my pocket it started ringing. It was the unknown number calling. "Hello" I asked. "Hey ma. It's Angel the guy from Burger King" he said. I recognized his voice. "Oh" I said dryly. "How you get my number though" I asked. "Your friend Tonya gave it to me" he said. His voice was so sexy. "Ima kill that hoe" I mumbled to myself. "Why you doing that to me ma. I ain't tryna hurt you. You ain't even give me time to introduce myself. Just let me take you somewhere" he said sounding a little hurt. "Look I have too much going on. I'm trying take care of myself and I don't need a boy trying to distract me" I said trying to be honest without telling him my business. "First off ma, I ain't no boy. I'm a man. And like I said before, I ain't trying to hurt you.  We can just be friends. I just want to be your friend" he said sounding honest. "Sure. What could possibly go wrong?" I needed a friend. I deserved it. "Yay!! Text me your address and I'll come get you in a hour.

I ended the call without a goodbye and texted him the address to my  apartment complex. I couldn't afford to shop at expensive places but I know how to shop cheap and still look cute.

I decided to wear my royal blue jeans, a black, pink, and royal blue Aztec shirt with my black cardigan. I paired it with some all black boots. They kind of looked like uggs.

I laid out my outfit and went to take shower. I made a note to myself to buy more soap when I got paid again. I didn't stay in the shower long. I dried off and put my outfit on.

I sprayed myself with some perfume. I was ready. I heard my phone ringing and it was Angel. "I'm outside" he said. I hung up grabbed my bus card and my last 5 dollars in case he pissed me off and I had to get home by myself.

I walked outside and there was an all white Bentley. I looked around for another car because that car was too nice to be for a teenager. The window rolled down and there he was, looking sexy as ever. I walked over and got in the car. "Hey Hazel!!" he screamed like a little kid. "Hi" Angel I said chucking. "Where we going at" I asked staring out the window. "Damn ma relax. We going have some fun" he said.

I sat back and stared out the window as he drove. Twenty minutes later we pulled up to laser tag. I loved this place my parents used to take me here all the time. I smiled and got the car. He put his arm over shoulder and I quickly moved away. I was a midget compared to him. I was only 4'10 so I actually was midget to him.

We walked into Laser Tag and I immediately went to go find a seat. He came back with to game cards and two tickets for the laser tag game. "There's twenty on there. Let's go have fun" he said pulling me from my seat.

I followed him around the building playing games with him. I had to admit it was the most fun I've had in a long time.  

He dropped me off home and I promised to call him. I could see this was going to be a beautiful friendship.

Ok!! I like where this story is going. Tell me what you think. Do you think Hazel should start selling? What should she do about her parents and their addiction. If you have any ideas for the next chapter comment them. The best one will get the chapter dedicated. I'll try to write a part everyday. Thanks for all the support.

Sincerely,
                Smiley