Don't Fuck With Me

Over these past three weeks, my whole mindset changed. It's all about the money. I've stopped caring about a lot of things, especially my parents. I learned this is a cold ass world and you have to get it on your own. I couldn't be captain-save-a-dumb-bitch cause I had to watch my own ass. The streets wasn't no place to play with, everybody was getting popped. Kids, grannies, mamas, uncles, daddies, shit even the police cause people didn't care.

I was standing on my corner distributing my goods to the good people of Brooklyn when an all black Escalade pulled up. "Wassup ma, what you got" he asked. I walked up to the window and almost threw up. There was some nappy-headed hoe giving him head.

"I got reg and gas" I said while backing away from the window. "Shit" he moaned while gripping the steering wheel. Ewww, I was disgusted. "You like that huh baby" she said while wiping her mouth. She turned and looked at me. "Hazel what doing out here" she asked. I seen nothing but fear in her eyes. "Shid I ain't out here sucking some nigga dick that's not my husband's. I'm working, I got bills to pay. And don't call me that, that's not my fucking name, it's Gunna you dumb bitch" I said while shaking my head at her. "But you don't even come home anymore" she said sounding sad. "Duhh bitch I moved out, I told your bum ass I was going to show you better than I could tell you. Finish sucking his dick cause you're going to need all the money you can get to pay them bills. Now sir do you still want that" I said adverting my attention to the man. She tried to get out the truck but I stopped her. I put my gun right between her eyes, "No you don't bitch, don't fuck with me. I'll put a hole in your skull so fucking big bitch 3 niggas go be able to stick they dick in your head all at once" I threatened her. "Uh just give me two dimes of gas shawty" he said handing me a twenty. I handed him his weed and walked off.

I stood on the corner for a few more hours. I was about to go home but Angel pulled up. "What's up gangster, hop in" he said stopping in front of me. I looked at him and kept walking. He must be high as fuck. I heard a door slam but I kept walking. I feel him lift me in the air and flip me over his shoulder. "Nigga what the fuck, put me the fuck down" I screamed. I hated when people picked me up. I'm not no fucking baby I can walk. He started laughing and put me in his car. I tried to get out but he locked the doors. Jesus......

"Relax damn, I got you something" he said laughing at me. This dude was so agg. We pulled up to my apartment complex and my heart almost dropped. "It's all yours he said dropping a set of keys in my hands. "But why" I asked still in shock. "It's your cut from that fish scale, well some of it. The rest of your cut is in your trunk and we still have to sell the rest" he said. "Thank you" I screamed while jumping out the car. He bought me an all red two seater Porche coupe. I popped open the trunk and there was a suit case full of money. I tried to pull it out but it was too heavy for me. "Here let me help" he said. He pulled the suit case out of the trunk and carried it to my door. I locked my car and followed him. I unlocked the door and he brought the money to my room.

He sat on the sofa and cleared his throat. "I have a proposal for you. If you do this for me I can get you 500,000 dollars" he said pulling an envelope. I was all ears after I heard 500,000 dollars. "I need this nigga named Rico out of the picture. He's going to be at Paradise next week on Friday. I shouldn't have to explain the rest. Catch his attention, seduce him and bring him to my house, I'll text you the address" he said. "You won't even have to work the streets anymore, you can be my personal hit woman" he said smiling. "I'm in" I said rubbing my hands together like birdman.