Part 12

The three of us were led backstage for a word from the director himself right after he scolded his students.

"I just want to thank you all for participating in this," he shook our hands, ignoring how he could see through Amy's hand. "... I could've sworn there were more band members."

"Thanks for having us," I explained. "And you would be right. Our bassist and guitarist are... Grabbing snacks right now. We also have our number one groupie. I swear he's not my brother."

"And you must be the front lady."

"I suppose I am. Not to be mistaken for the leader, our bassist."

"Ah, yes. Eventually, I hope you take me to your leader."

With an eye still on the fight, the two are seen mercilessly attempting to slice each other. When Rose's dagger dried up, she called Nick over so she could dip it back in the holy water without turning her back on the unpredictable May. He wanted to do more than just stand there awkwardly, so he waited for the right moment to hold the demon down. He swooped under her arms and grabbed her from behind, hooking her arms.

"Gotcha!" he exclaimed. "Now what, Rose?"

"She has something I want," Rose replied.

Rose reached in May's pocket for the red golf ball, but she could not be held back for long. Her arms slipped right through Nick's hold like fog trailing through. She gave Rose a swift punch in the face, displacing her nose and shifting it to her right side. She was knocked down with her face covered by her hair and laid statically as May walked up to her.

"Oh, that's horrible!" she remarked. "Looks like they'll call you Crooked-Nose Rose from now on!"

Now on her knees looking down, Rose quivered with rage on the brink of snapping. But she stopped. Without facing May, she stood up and dusted off.

"Looks like you got me back," she admitted. "I let Nick ruin your face, so you ruined mine. I can't let people see me like this... And now the show is about to start." After turning back around, she then cleared her throat while saying something almost ineligible.

"Wha- Are you retarded?" May asked, digging in her pocket. "You're accepting your fate and now you're just gonna let everyone die like that so you don't die of embarrassment first? Some friend you are. Oh, wait. You never had any! Born unloved and dead unloved. Well, it's been good knowing you, Rose."

With her eyes fixated on Rose, May dropped what she had raised directly over the stage. She stood there waiting for a reaction, but it bounced back in her hand.

"Huh?" She looked at her right hand and found that it was not the golf ball she dropped. It was Amy's eye looking back at her. "I had three of them. Where did they go?!"

"Well, gee," Nick smirked. "They were so small. How could you not lose them?"

"You!" May growled. "... It would be a shame if you dropped them."

She went over and socked him on the right shoulder and his stomach, almost completely loosening his grip.

"Their lives are in your hands now—" she warned him right before being decapitated by Rose with her holy dagger. A clean-cut, but the body fell forward after a second of being still towards Nick while allowing the eyeball to slip free. As he caught it, he accidentally squeezed the three golf balls in his hand enough to crack one of them, emitting a violet fog through his hand.