10. look who's here.

hello sweeties,

I know you have been waiting for this update for so long.

sorry, guys, I will try to update as soon as possible.

hope you like the chapter.

Have fun reading.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

recap...

He sat there and scrolled through his social media account...

All of a sudden the bustling noise around him stopped... he raised his head to see Nandini Murthy with a very cold expression...

Unknowingly his lips raised into a small arc... tiny winy one...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

At the shooting site...

Nandini looked around for a bit before landing her gaze on Manik... She walked straight towards him which made Manik frown...

Just as he was expecting her to stop, Nandini passed by him and went towards someone... Manik turned around to see nandu talking to the director... He stared at her for a while, as if sensing his gaze Nandini looked at him tilting her head before turning away naturally without any hurry...

All of a sudden, he felt the urge to smile at her antics... a genuine one...

Cabir: Manik, you are ok right...? He asked as he bought the water bottle...

Manik: me? yes, yes I am fine Cabir... He spoke turning towards Cabir coming out of his daze...

Cabir: Ok then, your shot is ready, let's go... He said as he went towards the set... Manik looked back to see Nandini missing... He sighed and stood up to go towards the set...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Nandini: So, where is she? I can't believe I need to wait for the side character to show up... She scowled clearly indicating her bad mood... No one spoke beside her not wanting to end up dead, worse blacklisted by her...

Damn, Ishita was going to bring Jaan here after school... its almost time... and this... I can't believe it...

Cain: I apologize Ms. Murthy... He spoke with his head low... Nandini's anger increased as time went by... and the surroundings grew colder...

Manik: What's happening here...? He asked as he came near them... His scene was done and now he was free to go...

Employee: Manik sir, the new actor is late and Nandini madam is angry...  He whispered almost soundlessly while Manik nodded his head understanding the situation...

He went near Nandini to see her tapping her foot impatiently...

she looked up hearing the footsteps to see Manik, she sighed deeply...

Nandini: Seeing that she hasn't shown up, I think she isn't interested to be apart of this film as much as you wish... She spoke sarcastically making Cain even embarrassed...

he silently cursed the screenwriter who was the person responsible for this...

Woman: Who said that? Who said I wasn't interested? She spoke as she cat walked towards them... and all of the staff made way for her...

Seeing her made Nandini's blood boil... and Manik paid as much attention to the girl who walked in as he would to a passing by ant... his whole attention was on Nandini, especially her eyes...

Her eyes, They held a kind of hatred covered by anger... but he also felt the almost non-existent pain left in her...

He didn't know why but He didn't want to ask her questions... More like he didn't want to make her remember the pain again... not when he couldn't handle his own...