7. Threatening? Uncle Manik!!!

Hey sweeties...

Sorry for the long wait...

Here's your most awaited chapter...

Have fun reading...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Recap...

The phone rang twice before it was lifted...

Hello... a deep husky voice entered her ears which would make anyone shiver with delight... well anyone except nandini murthy...

Nandu: your manik malhotra arent you...............

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Phone convo...

Manik: yes, and you are... he trailed off not knowing who it was...

Nandini: I am nandini... we met this morning... she said in a dead cold tone...

Manik: ah, the girl i was about to kiss... he asked her with a light pleasant chuckle...

listening to her voice was enough for him to guess who it was but he wanted to play along and see what her response would be... How he hated to play with people's emotions... until they played with his...

Nandini: no the girl who threatened to cut your family jewels... she spoke casually yet coldly making manik "almost" shiver... if not for his impassive nature, he was sure he would have shivered...

Voice: Mumma what's family jewels?? Is it jewels???

Manik coughed awkwardly as he recognised the voice... it was Ayaan...

Nandu put her hand on the speaker to block her voice...

Nandini: jaan, that's a bad word and you shouldnt use it, alright... mumma spelled it wrong...

Ayaan: ok mumma... he said with a pout...

Manik: so, how did you get my number and why... he asked her finally getting to the point...

Nandini: Ayaan, my son... wants to talk to you... she said looking at her eager little love looking at her with bright eyes... this made her soften her tone a little...

Manik: oh is it so... alright... give it to him... he said casually as it wasnt a big deal...

Nandini: hmm... she muttered before turning towards Ayaan...

Nandu: Jaan, here you go... uncle se baat karni hai na baby... she said handing him the phone who happily took it...

Ayaan: Uncle Manik!

Manik: hey kiddo... what's up...

Ayaan: nothing i just wanted to talk to you...

Manik: alright... how is school...

Ayaan: its ok... uncle manik, did you forget what i said when we met...

Manik: hmm? What did you say?

Ayaan: i said i will come visit you... but mumma says that you are very busy... cant we meet please... he asked pouting cutely...

Manik: ah yeah i remember-

Ayaan: so its a yes!!!

Manik: ah well... i am busy-

Ayaan: is it a no... he said sadly as he lowered his eyelashes... his eyes were filled with tears...

Nandu tightened her fist seeing this...

*control control... they are still talking...* she muttered in her heart continuously...