5. Can you stop assuming things!!!

Heyyy sweeties...

as I can see this story is not getting much response...

thank you for the readers who respond...

Do ignore the mistakes...

have fun reading guys...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

recap to make it more interesting...

Dear mummy...

I love you... please fulfill my wish... I want to meet uncle... please... please...

That night nandu couldn't sleep well... she was busy thinking... she looked at her bunny and sighed again...

Tomorrow is going to be another long day...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Next morning...

Nandu woke up to see her little bear hugging her tightly trying to bury himself in her...

She chuckled a little while caressing his hair...

She held him in her arms who wrapped his arms around her in his sleep...

Ayaan: mumma... he said sleepily and buried his face in her neck...

She smiled... Her jaan was too cute...

Nandu: Jaan, common get up... we need to go to school... wakey wakey... she said while he pouted at her...

Nandu: arra arre meri jaan is sleepy sleepy... she said kissing his pout who smiled at her...

Ayaan: good morning mumma... he said giving her a big cheek kiss...

Nandu: good morning meri jaano... she said as she stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom with him in her arms...

The mother and son duo had a fun morning session with ayaan having his bubble bath while playing around and making different hair styles with the foam...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

They both came down... ayaan was wearing his uniform while nandu was wearing a black skirt and white with black strips top...

 ayaan was wearing his uniform while nandu was wearing a black skirt and white with black strips top

She didnt have much work today except for going to the shooting sight... they were going to start shooting the movie... as she bought a large amount of shares in the movie, she has to be there...

Nandu dropped ayaan at school and made her way to the sight along with ishika...

Ishika: so, today you have to meet all the staff and cast of the movie... and here is script of the scene they are going to shoot today... she said showing it to Nandu who nodded her head...

Nandu looked at the pictures of the cast and memories all the names since it was needed...

Her eyes fell on the male lead, she frowned...