4. I am very possessive of whats mine!!!

Hey sweeties... sorry for the wait...

Here's your chapter that you have been waiting for...

Please do ignore the mistakes...

Please do vote, comment and follow guys...

Without any further ado...

Hope you like it...............

Have fun reading..................

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Recap...

Man: i am Manik... Manik Malhotra... he said and looked up to see the women from earlier staring at him with cold eyes... their gazes locked...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Due to the distance between them nandu couldnt hear him properly

Due to the distance between them nandu couldnt hear him properly... all she saw was some STRANGER smiling at HER son and ruffling HER son's hair to which HER son didnt pout or object but instead HE actually SMILED...

Nandu was beyond irritated seeing this... She unknowingly glared at the stranger, wait a min more specifically glared his hand which was on HER son's hair...

Coincidentally manik looked up to see her glaring at him... he was slightly taken aback... he wondered for a minute and took his hand away... seeing this nandu stopped glaring at him and returned to her indifferent attitude as if nothing just happened...

Standing beside her, ishika shook her head in disbelief... she knew nandu well enough to understand what happened... but what bewildered her was that this stranger could actually understand NANDINI MURTHY...

Ayaan talked with manik for a minute before going... he also said that he will visit him every day... seeing him all cherry manik smiled in his heart... Childhood was a blessing... but his was definitely worse than a curse...

He nodded at him slightly and watched them disappear from his sight... his thoughts were interuppted by a small tap on his shoulder...

Cabir........... manik thought as he turned around to face him... standing infront of him was a man who looked absolutely dead in his eyes... unlike him who mastered the art of concealing his emotions... Cabir looked like a real human at least...

Cabir: chal... we need to leave... i dont want to deal with all the drama this time... he said in a tone which was devoid of any emotion except pain...

Manik looked at him for a minute before shaking his head...

Manik: cabir... man you need a break man... from all of this... he said with humour in his tone and expression but cabir knew he wasnt even close to joking...