14. CUT!!!

Hello sweeties,

How are you guys?

I won't take much of your time.

Hope you like it.

Have fun reading.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Next morning,

Manik Malhotra spent all his night looking at the stars from his balcony having a billion of thoughts racing in his mind.

He was, for the first time in so long, contemplating about his private life. He felt warm, maybe for the first time in his entire life though it was only for a moment.

Manik knew one thing for sure, that mother and son duo can be quite handful. He chuckled at that thought.

A knock on his door interrupted his thoughts.

"Come in cabir." He spoke chuckling again. The sound of door being shut was heard.

"What are you doing here Manik? You have few scenes today. You should use the little time you have to rest." He spoke but his voice remained empty without emotions.

"Look at the sky cabir." He stretched his arms widely.

"Isn't the weather great for a picnic?" He spoke while Cabir remained silent.

"If you want I can apply for a day off." Cabir spoke after some time.

"Yes, I want to Cabir. So that I have enough time to prepare for the coming wedding." Manik spoke looking at the sky. There was silence again.

No one spoke until Manik got up.

"Let's go, have some fun." Manik said chuckling at Cabir who just followed him.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

At the set.

"Manik, today you have a scene with Ms. Navya. Here's the script for that." The script writer showed it to Manik who smiled in return thanking him.

"Hello Manik!" Navya spoke smiling widely while Manik just smiled at her with a nod.

"I hope the scene will go smoothly." She spoke interuppting him as he was reading the script.

"I hope so too." He said with a fake smile and turned his attention towards the script again.

But one thought flashed through his mind.

Nandini appeared to dislike her for some reason.

He unknowingly grinned mischievously. While Navya just bit her lip not knowing what to do seeing him ignore her.

Soon, it was time for the scene.

Manik stood in front of Navya. His expression was stromy, perfect for the scene.

"Leah, did you spike her drink? Did you go to Mr. Kaizer's house that night? Did you?" Manik asked, his eyes red showing his anger. All of a sudden Navya felt some pressure on her.

She didn't know why but she stuttered  her lines.

"I- I-"

"CUT!!!" The director yelled at them.

"Navya! Do it again. Take 2."

"Leah! I am asking you something. Did you spike her drink? Did you go to Mr. Kaizer's house that day? Did you!" Manik shouted at her in anger while seeing his acting the director gave a very satisfied smile. The director narrowed his eyes at Navya.