6. Angry... Missing him...

Hey sweeties...

Please do vote and comment on this story...

Have fun reading.......

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Recap...

Ishika shook her head... they arrived at naaya entertainments...

Nandu walked straight towards her office... what she saw inside made her blood boil in anger...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Naaya entertainment...

Nandu who had just entered looked at the scene in front of her... her eyes turned red and her blood boiled seeing the person sitting inside... that person was sitting in HER chair as if SHE owned it...

Nandu: what are you doing here... she asked... her voice was dead cold... the temperature around them dropped all of a sudden... Nandu looked monstrous...

Woman: oh, hi sista... still alive i guess... she said chuckling...

Nandu stayed quiet but glared at the unwanted person in front of her...

Woman: ah, you finally removed that dead weight... she said gesturing nandu's stomach... this made nandu tighten her fist in anger...

Nandu: what are you doing here navya... she asked once more which made the woman aka navya chuckle... she ignored nandu as she roamed her eyes around the cabin...

Navya: oh-ho seems like my sista has gotten a golden thigh to hug... she sneered while nandu scoffed... seeing this navya was displeased... she wanted nandu to cry... she wanted to look down on her...

Nandu: its none of your business...

Navya: i wonder if your suger daddy knows about that dead weight... or did you abort him... she said playing with the paper weight...

Nandu: call him dead weight one more time i will show you hell... she said in her dead cold voice...

Navya: dead weight ko dead weight nahi bolenge toh kya bolenge... naajaiz kahi ka... she spat...

*smack

Before navya could comprehend another slap landed on her face... quite hard if you ask me...

Her neck was grabbed from behind and her face was pressed onto the cold table... nandu's angry face reflected on the glass...

Nandu: this is the last time i am warning you navya... agar agli baar tum yaha pe aane ki himmat ki na toh me tumhe zinda gaad doongi... mark my words... she said and left her... hearing her threat navya shivered slightly...

Nandu: Ishika... she gestured to which ishika nodded...

Soon two bulky bodyguards came and dragged navya away who resisted and opposed them greatly... but her attempts were futile...

Ishika looked at nandu who was now sitting in the sofa away from the chair in which navya sat...

Nandu: ishi, i want the table and the chair to be replaced this instant... and i want this room to be sanitized about three times at least... she ordered which made ishika sigh...

Ishika: alright nandu... she said and informed nandu about her next schedule... although she didnt have much work, she did have some paper work...

Nandu: alright... i will be working from home until the room is ready... make it quick... she ordered as she stood up and strode towards her car...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

In the evening...

Ayaan came home like a good boy and immediately rushed towards his mother's study... the driver uncle informed him that his mother was home... he was soo happy listening to this...