chapter 24: kai chisaki!

My day was as normal as it would get. Jusy swinging atop buildings, parkouring through alleyways, keeping an eye out for crime and possibly a very large scorpion.

One that belonged to fooking apollo.

Im not percy jackson, and your not watching the disney channel.

Simon was way too busy these days that i dont think he actually slept.

Roberta hasnt been any more helpfull. She keeps crying through her eyes and her voice cracks a lot.

This scorpion was plated silver gold with a screech that made people burst into nervous breakdowns or breakdance.

I asked roberta why the greek gods were asking us to do this and how come all the japanese myths werent as violent.

She explained that the japanese myths and gods were apparently too chill and had coped with being alive for so long so well they just vibe with where they at.

And the greeks were so busy planning reversals and trying to control fate they stirred up basically 60% of all problems..

The other 40% belonged to the norse but thats becuse one fifth of their string of problems occurs on this realm and plane of existance.

I had my tendrils out, ready to tokyo ghoul the  f out of it it.

They say scorpions are arachnids as well. Lets see which one was better.

I plowed my way through the streets as snow started to fall. Winter was approaching and like a game of thrones episode its only getting worse from here.

Then i slipped on ice and fell.

'Really, izuku....i weave together broken bones and disconnected limbs from heavyimpacts but i am SO not healing your brain hemmorage from a basic  fall'

Emerald, why you gotta do me like this.

I felt a hand on my head and back as the pushed me back up into a standing position.

Mirio phased up the ground as he patted my back" midoriya! Did you get enough sleep!!!"

Of course, mirio doesnt know, hes not a god or demigod. I havent met anyone whos like a demigod yet.

"I Fell on ice"

"Dont dodge the question!!"

"Woke up at 5 am sharp after i slept for 6 hours"

Mirio smiled" im glad your able to fit  sleep  in to your jam packed schedule! When i was in my  first year, i barely slept a wink. I was so busy working hard that i forgot that a miserable body and a dreaded mind couldnt get stronger in a fatigued state. But not to worry , thats why we have nejiro. She break down your door and forces you to eat a sleeping pill every night until you behave"

I was creeped out by the fact that nejiro broke into his home and to drug mirio? Thats some serious friendship levels there.

Mirio  started shaking like he was on a massager 10000000 only to start sneezing.

"Even now, the snow freezes my cores"

"Cant you just phase the top of your body?"

"Do you want me to set a new world breathholding record?

'Yes'

Emerald please!!

"No"

"Mr nighteye said we should be extra carefull, whether like this actually is a good thing for criminals"