CHAPTER 15: I JUST WENT THROUGH PUBERTY SPIDER MAN STYLE!!

Simon dodged ahit, jab, missile, hand, kick, another kick and another kick, some purple balls, fire and ice shards some explosive thot blast and a light ray from a belt boi.

Simon twisted his head to avoid beong hit by a canon ball. He also grabbed a pair of ear jacks headed straight for his eye from the resident neighbor tomboy.

"Now.now jack...I'll listen to your music after you listen to mine"simon jammed her left ear jack into his phone and played high hopes on max.

Simon'hope this don't count as ear rape'

He evaded being tailed by ojiro as simon grabbed his tail and yeeted ojiro straight into capn diabetese.

He then felt an ominous feeling as he punched backwards catching dark shadow in the nose.

Simon did a flip and pushed the ceiling to drop kick iida who had tried to tackle him.

Mistake? Tackle
Why? Too slow
Iida? Infirmary
Back? Broken
Hotel? Trivago
Joke? Renewed
Deku? Thot magnet
Author? Drunk

Simon then did a backwards roll to avoid being electrocuted. Izuku sidesweeped a pink alien and used her as a ram and rammed denki. Sero was unlucky to be in the cross fire as denki was sent flying straight into the tape user.

Simon then grabbed a coca cola and drank it in one gulp only to smash it over kirishimas head which knocks him out.

Simon then karate chops aoyama as he was lacking in defence.

Then simon suddenly held his hand in front of him having caught a slap from hagakure The invisible girl.

"Hagakure...i have a sixth-sense which lets me be alerted to any danger. Just because your invisible to the human eye, doesnt mean your invisible to thermal vision.

All of a sudden simon flipped a desk to block a shard of ice from shoto and kicked the shard to the left to intercept a flying angry hedgehog.

After that simon sat down on the teachers desk and said"training complete, you all are quite powerfull and cunning but some of you have never been the victim so your quite poor at defense and reaction time. I gave tons of opportunities for you to use your environment to take me out because as fast as i am i can't evade too many attacks. And your quirks have hardly gotten stronger and so the training you will undergo at the secret place is gonna make you stronger. But let me tell you....if you cause too much trouble...i won't regret taking your quirk away."

Simon then disappeared in a flash.

Ojiro" did..any body else hear the part about...taking our quirks away?"

Kirishima:"he can do that!!!"

Shoto:"and the part about handling ourselves...he doesn't like our attitude over the fact that we are heroes in training....i belive he thinks we arent serious about this."

Katsumi:"SERIOUS!?!?ILL SHOW THAT FUC-"

Mina:" your just proving him right bakugo"

Sero:" did you see how he completely blocked our attempts. Like he has all the info on our capabilities!"

Urarak gasped:"deku!didn't he make notes about all of our quirks! And didn't sensei say he had izuku tell him all about our quirks!"

Katsumi then cracked her knuckles:"so its the nerd fault!im going to beat him up when he gets here!!"