CHAPTER22 "The Big Three!!!"

Katsumi and shoto sat in silence both monologuing.

Shoto had a mysterious aura of deep thought while Katsumi was in a silent rage boiling past the world.

Mineta was pretty cocky since he, the weakest passed.
And the strongest did not.

It left quite a bad reputation on us ,plis the media vultures didn't even add me into the story. They even added hagakure...fucking hagakure into the picture. You can see her gloves do the peace sign and thats it. Everone else was in the news except me!

I woke up realizing there was 40 minutes until school started.

Thankfully. Emerald, my trusty symbiote- who is her own self sustained symbiote-came by to check on me and had ironed my shirt and clothes. And that she has been discharged since my injuries were almost healed and she was really making my classmates feel bad.

"Why shouldn't I? They could've helped. But noooo. So, that kid from the camp sent you a letter?"

I grabbed the letter on my nightstand as I read it." he apologizes for the things he said. He wishes to be just like me. Signed by. Kota Izumi"

"At least the brat said your cool"

I see this as an absolute win.

I set the letter next to my journals as I get into uniform. Emerald turned into a symbiote and bonded with me again.

'Home sweet home'

Yeah. Welcome back

I got up and grabbed my bag. Luckily I was already in uniform

Entering class was more awkward since everyone shuffled in a line. Todoroki and Katsumi were giving off darker vibes than Aizawa sensei's clothes.

Todoroki seemed like he was pretty dissatisfied with what happened but was on the verge of letting go.

Katsumi was 100% thinking some fucked up shit.

I wrote in my book a few new ideas. Like maybe training to evade quicker.

Aizawa sensei plopped his chair in his standard catapillar sleeping bag as if its his only possession which seems wildly true.

"Alright, I'm going to be introducing to a special group who wants to meet you at their request. Also. Please remember that you all should use this interaction to learn as much as you can from them."

The doors burst open as Tintin and a blue-haired danagnropa female character in Horikoshi's art style and shy Sasuke walked in. They seemed pretty familiar.

"This is the big three!!" The blond boy suddenly crossed his arms to his chest like he was an X-Man." mirio togate!!"

"Poweeerrrrr!!!"

The girl started asking questions like there's no tomorrow, she reminded me of me. Was I this energetic Nah.

"Nejire hado!"

She exclaimed"NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!! WHAT ARE YOUR QUIRKS!! WHY IS YOUR HEAD PURPLE BALLS!! AND WHY DID YOU TWO FAIL THE EXA-"

"-And last but not least-"

All of a sudden shy Sasuke had his head against wall and he seemed to be muttering.

Aizawa sighed. " this is Tamaki amakiji"

I'm feeling like this isn't a normal event. The top 3 meeting us first year's? Yeah, this some major hero training stuff. I know it.

Mirio togata suddenly started flexing his skills asking us a few questions.