CHAPTER 9: NOW ALL EYES ON ME!!

Izuku sat in a bus his clothes hiding the bandages he had on. The usj event caused him to go all out. He still remembered how it all went.

Falseback.

Izukus pov
I was breathing hard. My back hurt so much. Its felt like something was trying to burst out. For the last few days i had an itch in my back. Ive noticed a black spot growing. When i showed it to nii-san he said that my symbiote was waking up. He then showed my hybrid. A bunch of symbiotes who were living inside my brother as he saved them from their evil hosts. They were the children of venom.

Simon told izuku that it was gonna be painfull since after we're born our fathers symbiote would have a spawn. That spawn would then bond with us. Then they would sink into our marrow bones and hibernate. Most would come out at the age of the 18. It was rare for a symbiote to wake up when their hosts 15.

I just breathed in when tsuyu chan. Know as tsuyu asui. Stated" I'm sorry but i say things on my mind blankly. Call me tsuyu-chan. I noticed how similiar you and green arachnid are. Same face, hair, eyes and...that same soft voice when he talks to you after he saves you."

I was kinda suprised tsuyu would say that me and my brother used the same soft voice when talking to people. Nii-san only spoke when its to the media, when he taunts villains or when he consoles the victims.

"Tsyu-chan....what was the problem" i asked.

Tsuyu:"me and my siblings were attacked by a gang of villains. Simon saved us by punching them all in the face. He then comforted us and took us home and also inspired me to become a hero as i could help people in aquatic rescues. He also helped tokoyami, yaoyarouzo, shoji and koda. Koda fell into a ravine. Tokoyami was depressed and simon helped found him on top of a roof. Shoji was being beaten up by bullies for him having more arms and yaoyarouzos were attacked by 159 villains who were knocked out by simon. Kaminari over there once met simon. It was when he couldnt stop dispersing electricity."

"Its nice to know that."also explains why they keep staring at me. Although yaoyarouzos stare seem to last longer than everyone elses.

The bus stopped and i got off. They were being introduced to pro hero no13.
NO 13 was speaking about a thing or two and on and on.

My eyes went black as i had a feeling shit was about to go down.i was right. Villains had arrived from a black shadow. I ran straight at them, my class mates didn't notice anythings as they were all staring at no13. Kirishimas dad was saved by no13. So he was thanking him. Aizawa was busy talking on the phone.then they heard a loud bang as my fist hit his armour. Sending him flying through the wall.i faced an armada of villains. I smiled and started attacking by punching one guy and throwing him into the ground. The force pushed people 6 feet high. I jumped as i jumped on one dude who was in the air and threw him into the other 5 knocking them out. I grabbed my gun.(rubber bullets) and K.Oed 30 other villains with perfect headshots. One of the villains threw a pole at me which i dodged and grab and once i hit the ground i swung it right catching an invisible villan where the sun don't shine and hit him in the head. I then had electricity cover my whole body as i activated full cowl. And the roof exploded as it rained and lightning hit me full force. I couldve asked denki....but his electricity is kinda weak(he's not that weak just hes as strong as electro from the amazinf spiderman 2 and electro had bad aim) and denki was weakercompared to actual lightning. My muscles were energised as lightning coursed through my bones. I was moving at mach 1 speeds punching,kicking and being the main attraction of the villains. Aizawa and 13 had put up a shield for the students courtesy of momo. And aizawa ordered them not to help me. I was all alone. Vs a hundred or more so villains.

It was going perfectly. Nii-san explained to aizawa at a meeting that i could beat best jeanist and endeavor without full cowl and using a 100% of my strength and analysis skills.

I then let loose all hell by speeding up to mach 3.  i was ko ing villains left and right. The wind pressuer i caused was making it hard for the villains to move since the terrain kept breaking up. I then jump into the sky and drop kick a guy causing electricity to shoot of and the remaining villains got struck by lightning and got k.o ed.

I then rip the loose UA pe shirt as i had ripped it apart from all the fighting and had a dew cuts and bruises from the fight.

I drop to my knees as katsumi is rushing towards me, with the class behind her. I stood up and smiled at them before i got tackled by katsumi who was crying for some reason"YOU STUPID NERD. THAT WAS SO STUPID YOU COULD'VE KILLED YOURSELF. LOOK AT THE CUTS YOUR BLEEDING AND DON'T YOU DO THAT AGAIN. YOU MORON."

4th wall pov

Izuku said:"well sheesh I'm sorry for protecting you. And I'm sorry katsumi but I'll  do this again to save anyone. Even you." He got up suddenly and went flying through the walls as a fist connected with him. He saved katsumi again. And he what was he gonna get? Well he wished it was a scowl.but she was gonna rant more after this. He got up. He felt his spine crack as he spit blood. He felt his dislocated arm slide into place. He got up and he walked over to the beast that punched him. The bird like creature didn't hit him."my god.HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD. WHAT ARe YOU UNKILLABLE??IS THAT YOUR QUIRK??"some dude with a hand on his face said before he grabbed my arm. Izuku felt a searing pain like my body was telling itself to explode. But izuku wasn't going down. Not because some punks wanted to take on a school of heroes. He grabbed the masked hand and yeeted that son of a bitch into a black mist. Then the mist dissappeared with hand man yelling"nomu. Killemmmmmmmm!!."

The beast walked over to me and threw a punch. I countered with a pinch of my own. The windpressure alone destroyed the surrounding. And the nomu lost its arm. Then it lost all of its limbs and was a potato with a beak. Izuku was bleeding. His hand was purple and he had blood dripping from his face. But best of all he had a big black spider symbol on his back with a voice saying" are you...my host?" As he blacked out. He fell into his brothers arms. Who was watching the whole thing. The nomu into a potato part. Simon smiled at his little bro kicking ass. Then katsumi ruined everything by being there." Are....you izukus brother?"

"Yeah i am and your out of character. From what he and masaru said your always yelling at izuku calling him worthless." simon retorted.

"Will he be okay?" She asked clearly feeling the venom.

"Its fine he just needs to eat-and he's okay"as he heard bone crack into place and izukus hands turn greenish black and then look completely fine. Izuku woke up with a start." I had the absolute worst nightmare...i was married to katsumi and i confessed to her. It was like being a puppet.it felt so wrong and..."he realised that katsumi was right next to him. HOLDING HIS HAND. He quickly got it loose and said"so whats up?"

"Nothing much. Just me coming in to make it look like you didnt do shit and you did confess to her in your sleep"simon lied.

"Oh really. Hey katsumi! No hate but if i did confess that was just the nightmare puppet talking." He didn't want katsumi to think he liked her. He didn't and if he did he would rather be a villain.

Katsumi just left towards the bus angrily muttering.katsumi was back the midoribros thought. But after she got far away and she ran towards the nearest restroom and cried.her reaction to izuku saying that marrying her and confessing to her was  a nightmare made her really sad at how far she had pushed him away. She was never gonna get him to love her. And that was a fact. She didn't talk much on the way back cause her voice was cracked izuku was right next to her beacuse no one else would stay quiet. During the ride she fell asleep and her head rested on izuku's shoulders. He was tempted to wake her up. But even he wasn't that angry at her. He felt a voice speak in his head."your an interesting one. Izuku midori.

Author: man this the shit*drinks katsumis tears* breaking katsumis heart is the best thing i could do all day

Till next time
Stay fresh bois