CHAPTER 10: IM NOT DENSE. I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT LOVE FEELS LIKE

Shit
Shit shit shit
Shit
Shit
Shit

Shit

Izuku was many things, a quirkless boy, a willed fighter, an analyst, a gamer, a younger brother. But one thing he wasn't was a judger. He didn't judge people by their appearance or quirk. Just their personality.

But here was his awakened symbiote judging everyone with a gaze.

Uraraka: roundface
Katsumi: bakuhoe
Shoto: halfnhalf
Iida: nerdy speed racer
Tsuyu: froppy( although this isn't judgy its still rude)
Tokoyami: bird with human limbs
Kirishima: hard boy 1
Denki:pikachu
Jirou:musically but tomboy
Momo: fem richie rich
Mina: pink alien
Aoyama: king Arthur but weak af
Shoji: kakashi sensei but terrifying
Koda: a puppy
And so on.

He remembered yesterday when the symbiote was so nice to him and his mom but after she learned how the world treated him. She treated the world as trash. Izuku and simon named her emerald. She had emerald green tendons and a neon venom eyes.

She was sweet and nice but izukus family was an exeption. She roasted everybody else.

While on the walk someone called izuku a loser and she came out of him and roasted him very weirdly." Shut up bitch you just jealous that he gets chicks while you can't get on even if your 40."

Izuku found it bizarre that she just said that he got chicks. He didn't remember ever being an interest on any one although he did get prank letters from some one( lol that was every girl in class asking him for a date. Simon just laughed at how he broke the girls hearts by being dense. He was rushed to the hospital for cracking his ribs from laughing. He showed the doctors why he laughed and they had the same reaction as him. But 20 doctors had to be under close eyes sunce they couldn't stop laughing. Izuku never found out this.)

Katsumi just wanted to kill him. And the other girls never really talked to him much beside tsuyu and ochako.

He and emerald made a deal that she wouldn't reveal her self till she could form a body of her own.

Emerald will have some new powers.

She can create a body of herself but she loses this body after 18 hours of not being in contact with her host.

She can repair izukus body, regenerate lost limbs but she can't heal the scars on his arm.

Shes able to with stand fire and sound. But she still finds-like all symbiotes- large noises annoying.

Emerald would just look at her host with out his notice. He looked cute and made her feel really peacefull.

Izuku had come back from his flashback to the usj event. He had scars on his arm just like in the anime. He was now in a cafe drinking some choclate milk when a limo pulled up out side. Momo and her female cousins were here to chat after shopping.

Izukus was the only customer as it was getting dark. He was one of those people who enjoyed sun sets. Also because the cafe was the only place that was lightning proof.

Katsumi and katsuni were also there. They had just arrive and sat on the other side of the room with the yaoyarouzos. While the yao squad were talking bout rich girl shit. Katsumi and katnip( her name is this now) were just there to vent out their frustrations. Katnip being love sick for not seeing izuku. And she was really worried his rock haed abs- i mean his health. Katsumi was just depressed that she would never be with izuku.

The author was tied up in a chair with flex tape holding him back. Mina ashido of universe 69 was playing fate.

Izuku heard giggles but he paid no attention as it was occupied by the light drizzle of rain out side. The cafe had an open window which izuku was right next to feeling the cold wind. His body heat was abnormal since he had a roommate in his body. So double the body heat. The wind ruffled his hair as he gave a 1000 million watt smile to a cat that was playing with his hair. The smile was so bright that the whole cafe looked that light and saw god in all his glory. When the light died down all they say were a ton of cats ambush a smol green haired boy. The yaoyarouzos found the boy pretty hot while kat sumi and kat nip were busy blushing that they were in the same cafe as izuku. Katsumi hid it better. But kat nip was holding her heart and was redder than kirishimas hair. Katsumi took notice of the fact that her sister liked izuku. Hell she realised she ruined two lives. Hers and katnips. Both had the same everything. And deku hated breathing the same air as her. So he would definitely hate katnip just for looking like katsumi.