Apple noticed that Mew is zoning out. She pinched his cheeks to bring him back.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Mew complained as he caresses both his cheeks.

"Go to Tawan for the cake. He's also invited. You two could come together." Apple said as she picked up her bag which was resting on one of the chairs in the dinning area.

"Were are you going?" Mew thought asking this question is really stupid but he already said it.

"Going to check on the kids." And off she goes.

Mew was left on the dinning area smiling at the thought of Apple being like a mother to Earth and Fluke. But that thought suddenly changed into another thought that made his heart beat faster, made him very excited to the point he feels like his heart is going to explode.

"Mew, calm down. Don't get too excited, you may get disappointed." He reminded himself.

Mew was more surprised to see a familiar face in the restaurant than Ohm being surprised on his birthday. He almost dropped the cake he and Tawan were holding upon seeing that person. He was hoping to see that person, in fact before he left their house, he was praying that that person will be in the restaurant today. He did not expect to really see that person there, standing next to Earth, clapping hands while singing happy birthday.

His heart is beating fast, he felt butterflies in his stomach. His knees felt week. And he is starting to sweat.

"Mew, breath in, breath out. Relax." He told himself as he tries to calm down. He wanted to greet that person but his knees are too weak to stand. And he doesn't even know what to say. All he knows at the very moment is he is happy and thrilled.

"Why don't you go greet him?" Apple asked Mew while they're already enjoying the food. Mew just stared at her. "Come on, go now." Apple urged him. She knows him too well to know what he is thinking at the moment.

"How come he is here?" Mew was actually curious how they get that person to be there.

"Well, I think he and Earth are good friends now." Apple answered. "Now, Mew, go and greet an old friend." Apple reminded him.

Mew gathered all the courage he has. As he walks towards that old friend, his heart beats faster and faster.

Ten steps.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven.

Six.

Five. 'Should I stop?' He thought to himself. But he shook his head and continued.

Four.

Three.

Two.

And the old friend, who has been busy chatting with Earth just a second ago, suddenly turned to him.

"P'Mew!" The old friend enthusiastically greeted him. Mew thought that he has never changed. Those deep eyes, that sweet smile. The innocence in his face.

"Gulf." That's all what Mew said. No more, no less. As if he was deeply snatched by the beauty of the person standing in front of him.

"Long time no see, Phi. How long has it been? Four? Five years?" Gulf asked, trying to count mentally the years he and Mew haven't seen each other.

"It's four years,three months and" Mew suddenly stopped, realizing that he is about to reveal how he has been counting the days since he and Gulf parted ways. "I mean 4 years, if we round it of." Mew tried to be cool about it.