15 - The Right Choice

A/N: So yah since most of you ppl said YIISS to slap Audrey, here's what happened ngheheheheh~~

--

[f/n]'s P.o.V.

I charged at Audrey. I have no control. And there, I slapped her across her friggin' face. Hard.

She gasped, holding her cheek, she almost fell off. "[f/n]!" she exclaimed.

She was about to slap me back when Mikasa stopped her, holding Audrey's wrist in her firm and strong grip. She gripped on Audrey's wrist tightly. Audrey whimpered in pain.

"Don't you dare" Mikasa said menacingly glaring at her.

"Let go of me" Audrey hissed, attempting to pull out her wrist. Mikasa lets go harshly, making Audrey stumble back.

"Try and tell it to Eren and I'll tell him what you did to [f/n]" Mikasa growled.

Audrey scoffed "Lets see if he'll believe the both of you" she said cocking an eyebrow.

I growled. Audrey turned her heel to walk away. I pointed my finger at her.

"Your a two-faced bitch, Audrey! a fucking hypocrite! you only act kind whenever Eren's around!" I shouted. She paused for a bit in her tracks. Then she waved her hand dismissing me away.

"Lets see about that" she said walking away.

Eren's P.o.V.

I entered my office then slumped on my chair. Why did I do that? Why did I proposed to her? Why? I love [f/n], not Audrey. I mean, I love Audrey, but its not like the love I feel for [f/n]. My love for [f/n] is far more different than Audrey's.

When [f/n] ran out of the office, I was about to run after her, but Audrey stopped me. She went to [f/n] instead of me.

My office door opened then Audrey entered, holding her right cheek which was red and swollen. I blinked.

"What happened to you?" I asked. Audrey gazed at me then smiled.

"I hit my face on the door frame accidentally" she said. I know its not the truth. But I decided to keep quiet.

"Okay" I nodded.

[f/n]'s P.o.V.

Later on, I found myself inside Hanji's office together with Mikasa, Jean, Levi, Connie, Sasha and well...Hanji.

"Audrey knows?!" Hanji exclaimed.

Me and Mikasa nodded altogether. Hanji let out a cry of horror, Levi shook his head.

"I told you, this will come out soon enough"

"But what now?" Sasha said with a worried expression. "Eren proposed, Audrey knew the truth , our plans are completely ruined" Connie crossed his arms.

Hanji paced back and forth. Then she faced me, she began to tear up.

"I'm sorry [f/n]!!! please blame it all on me!" she bowed repeatedly, I waved my hands in front of me.

"I-its okay!" I said "Its all over now..."

Hanji now gave me a serious look.

"Everything right now is up to you, [f/n]" her voice is all serious. "If you want to let Eren know all of the truth, then go, tell him" I listened "I won't make anymore plans, but I can only help you to talk to him" the room was silent for a while. Hanji r broke it with an awkward laugh.

"I'll hold Audrey back" she winked. I chuckled instantly.

"I slapped her" all of them gasped except for Levi who kept a straight face.

"That's...." Sasha trailed off "A-mazing!" Sasha squealed, clapping her hands.

"It was awesome, you should've seen it" Mikasa said, a mischievous smirk on her lips. I laughed.

"Daaaayuuumm" Connie and Jean exclaimed. Levi gave me a thumbs up mouthing nice.

Hanji laughed evilly "finally, you stood up to her" then everyone in the room broke down laughing, well, except for Levi, still.

Afterwards. the laughing died down and the air of seriousness came back.

"So...[f/n]...what's your decision?" Hanji asked.

I bit my lip, thinking. Yes, the only way to finish this is to talk to Eren, even though it will end up not as I planned it to end.

I nodded.

"Yes"