1 - She's back

~*~4 YEARS LATER~*~

[f/n]'s P.o.V.

I sat in the plane comfortably shifting every now and then.

After studying abroad in [y/f/c] for 4 years, I'm finally going back to my home, [y/c].

Its great to see my family again, Archie, my little brother and Liana, my sister and of course, let us not forget, my parents.

As I return to my country, I plan to offer the publishing office I worked before, which is the Survey Publishing Corporation, to make a collaboration with the biggest publishing corporation in [y/f/c] to help in their magazine publishing.

And I returned to help them if they agree to my offer. But if they refuse, I'll be flying back to [y/f/c] and work there.

Speaking of The Survey Publishing Corporation, I wonder how my co. workers are doing, It will be great to see them again. There was Sasha, Christa, Connie, Jean, Petra, Armin, Mikasa and my boss Levi. And my other co. worker...Eren.

I wonder how that guy is doing. I just wish he left the corporation.

I shook the thought away and looked at the window.

Eren's P.o.V.

I walked into my office building together with my girlfriend and assistant, Audrey

((( A/N: Waaah so yeah that jet black haired girl is Audrey Craig the one you saw Eren is making out with (blech) sorry xD if your name is Audrey just change it :)) she is just my OC )))

"So I heard that a former worker here will be coming back to make this company an offer to collaborate with a big magazine publishing company" Audrey said.

"Really? Where did you heard that from?" I asked "From Erwin" she replied.

We got in the elevator and I pressed to the 10th floor.

"I better ask Erwin about this either" I said. Audrey nodded.

'DING!~'

We went out of the elevator and went to Erwin's office.

I knocked and I heard a muffled 'enter' from the other side and I opened the door and saw Erwin, Hanji and Levi in front of Erwin's laptop reading something.

"Yes, Jaeger and Craig?" Erwin looked up from his laptop.

"We would just like to know about that former worker coming back here making a collaboration offer" I said.

Erwin chuckled. "Ah yes, she'll coming back here and she aims to be editor in chief" he continued.

Editor in chief? well guess what I'm the one taking that position.

"Who is she?" I asked.

Erwin, Hanji and Levi exchanged glances.

"Are you sure you want to know, Eren?" Hanji grinned. I tilted my head with a questioning look on my face.

"Uh, why?" I asked.

Hanji and Erwin chuckled, Levi only looked at me with a blank expression.

Hanji turned the laptop to me and Audrey.

We walked closer to the laptop and I squinted at the screen.

There, I saw a photo of girl with [h/l] [h/c] hair.

I looked at the name and my eyes widened.

"Its [f/n] [l/n]" Hanji grinned widely while Erwin just gave me a smile.