19 - Do I?

Before I knew it, it was the day before the wedding.

Many happened. Bridal shower (though I didn't go), Bachelors party (why would I even go there) but as I was saying I didn't attend any of those. I was doing the same thing all over. Go to work and lounge around at home. All I know is that I was chosen as a bridesmaid.

My head is still stuck with what happened to Audrey and me. So I was completely staring into space on the couch while the TV is on playing Supernatural or Big Bang Theory I don't know. I was deep in thought. I don't know either.

I was still staring when Liana jumped then landed on me.

"Ow!" I exclaimed from her heavy weight on me. Liana is fit, I mean really fit. But what makes her heavy is the muscles on her. She can either be a model or a wrestler.

She dropped her weight more on me making me wheeze. I was lying on my front.

"Liana, get off me"

"Whats up with you?"

"No, whats up with you. get off me, Triple H"

"Nah, I prefer John Cena" she pressed down her whole weight right now.

"Now whats up with you [f/n]?"

I tried crawling out but failed. "Nothing!"

"Wow, nice lie. Try again next time" she got off me and then I breathed. And she dropped on me again.

"Tell me!"

"Ok ok fine!"

She finally got off me and sat on the couch next to me cross-legged. She just got home from.work. Her hair in a messy bun and her office clothes ruffled. She still looks young. She can be my twin.

I sat up wheezing for air. Liana leaned on the armrest. She picked on your nail "So whats up, sis?" I sighed.

"Did you ever heard that Eren and Audrey are getting married?"

"Audrey? the beotch?" she said it ever so bluntly.

"Uh, yeah"

"And your sad about it? Thought you've moved on" she adjusted her position on the couch.

"No is that...Its all so sudden and the wedding got postponed and its tomorrow and shiz.." I said leaning my back on the couch.

"Ah.." she stopped picking on her nail and crossed her arms. "So what are you planning?"

"Attend the marraige"

"Really? wow, Audrey was like your arch enemy and now your attending her marraige to your ex?" she leaned to me and pats my head like I'm some kind of dog "Oh such a saint [f/n]"

"Duh, its another to show Eren and beotch that your moved on right?. And that your supporting them now"

"Touché"

Me and Liana continued to talk. I told her about what happened with Audrey. The slap and when I saw her crying. We didn't realized it was already midnight. Having talks with her is really fun. Her witty remarks and lay-back cool sister mode. Its been a long time since we talked like this.

The talking was gone to laughs and jokes. Liana was laughing so hard.

"You should have slapped her again when you saw her crying like" she imitates slapping someone "Beotch, you cryin' its almost your wedding, stop being a twat and man up" I broke down laughing. All of a sudden the quiet house was filled with our laughs but then dad scolded us and told us to go to bed.

Just like teenage days with my sister. Laughing our asses off until dad scolds us and tells us to go to bed.

Me and Liana were walking back to our rooms.

"Been a long time huh?" I said

She chuckled "Yeah.."

"Thanks. It was awesome"

" I know right?"

We laughed.

"I got the perfect bridesmaid dress for you tomorrow" she said nudging me.

I chuckled. "Alright"

((A/N: I know u hate her but atleast give her spotlight for some time xD))

Audrey's P.o.V.

I sat in front of my vanity. My black hair tied into a clean bun perched on my head. My veil over me, and my white dress flowing down til' on the floor sprawled around on the carpet. The ring he gave me, rolling it between my thumb and index finger. Staring at it and not wearing it.

Its my wedding day. Yes. My wedding day. Shouldn't I be happy? I don't know. Should I smile? people will just call me a fake. Do I even want this? No...but...Yes. I want this. They want this. I want me to want this. My wedding to him. To Eren. The man I ever desired in my life. Or do I really desire him?