13 - Play Pretends

[f/n]'s P.oV.

After Hanji getting chased by Levi around her office, me and Levi got out of the room, sighing. A grinning Hanji behind us.

"What now?" I muttered. Levi 'tch'ed once again. Hanji pushed us altogether softly.

"Announce your 'engagement'" Hanji said emphasizing the 'engagement'.

That's right the engagement, Levi has nothing to do left but to go along, cuz' the whole office floor knew our said 'engagement' and I bet It will take forever to convince them that its fake.

"You are going to meet hell after this, Hanji" Levi said angrily after grabbing me by my arm, rather harshly. Guess that explains his raging anger.

He dragged me to my office where, surprisingly, almost everyone was there, even Eren and Audrey.

Levi's grip slowly loosened on my arm. Afterwards, he slung his arm around mine's.

"Congratulations" Audrey said whilst clapping her hands then everyone joined in with cheers and whistles.

I showed an awkward smile, you know, that smile you show when everything inside you is falling apart because of the sudden incidents while you pretend your 'okay with it'.

Levi simmered them sown with gesture with his free hand.

"Yes its true, me and [f/n] are engaged" Levi said plainly like it was nothing.

All eyes fell on me like I'm the one next to make an acknowledgement.

I tensed up "O-oh yeah! It was so unexpected! I-I didn't know he would propose!" said while mentally cursing myself for stuttering.

"When is the wedding?!" Sasha called out from the group. Good thing Levi answered this one.

"We're still planning when we'll make it" Levi said his face all over poker.

"Kiss!" Connie chanted then everyone joined in, except Eren, hurt visible in his eyes.

I shook my head but they continued on chanting.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

I turned my face slightly to Levi. And as quick as ever, I pecked his lips. I blushed.

Everyone cheered but then Connie butts in once again. That baldie.

"Make it a little longer!" Connie shouted then everyone laughed and cheered.

I felt Levi sigh "No" he said plainly.

I wanna cut this off right now "Alright guys! that's enough" I said slipping away my arm from Levi's and crossing them across my chest.

"Back to work!" I called then walked back to my desk. Levi turned around to walk back to his office.

Then Eren spoke up.

"What a coincidence!" he piped up. "Well, today is the day also" he faced Audrey and got down on one knee.

He took her hand.

'What? What is going on?'

"Audrey" Eren started. Everyone watches intently. Audrey looks at him with wide eyes.

"Will you marry me?" and there, Eren said it.

'I can't breath...'

Eren's P.o.V

"Yes its true, me and [f/n] are engaged" and there Levi said.

Something inside me ached. My head suddenly felt dizzy, my vision kind of blurred ((A/N: Eren, your too dramatic *throws the script at him* Eren: Ow!))

I heard the muffled voice of Sasha asking when is the wedding.

Then after a while, everyone chanted 'kiss'. I looked at [f/n] dead in the eye.

'What happened?'

But something inside me boiled. She pecked Levi's lips. It grew inside.

I have to do something. Something to put the fire inside me away. So I thought of something. Then it came to me.

Just about when Levi was about to leave. I spoke up.

"What a coincidence!" I said making my voice convincing "Well, today is the day also" I turned to Audrey.

I took her hand in mine and looked at her in the eye.

"Audrey" I started. I felt all gaze on me. Audrey looked at me with surprised expression.

"Will you marry me?" I asked her.

Audrey gasped. I didn't looked at [f/n]. I kept my gaze on Audrey.

Cheers and whistles were heard around the room.

Audrey places a hand on her chest.

Completely surprised. She smiled.

"Yes! Yes! A million Yes!" she said then tackled me into a hug.

I smiled then hugged her back.

I held Audrey then lifted her to the air then spun her lightly around.

Cheers filled the room.

But when I gazed at [f/n], everything slowed down. Like everything in the world turned slow motion. Her expression. Its truly prominent that she is broken. So broken.

Everyone's voice turned muffled and all in slow motion.

I kept my gaze at [f/n]. Then there, she turned her heel, and ran out of the office.