20 - Lets End this Shall We?

Audrey's P.o.V.

I want this. I should want this. They want this. For me.

I sighed leaning my back on the chair I'm sitting on. I hung my head backwards, closing my eyes. I just...I never wanted this. I want this all to come to an end. This is just pure stupidity they made. I pursed my lips, reminiscing what happened that day. That very day.

"Why could you not listen to simple instructions Audrey?!" mom shouted. I was on my knees on the floor, sobbing. "We told you to get him and make him yours" dad grabbed my chin and forcing me to face him. More tears fell the more I tried to talk.

"Answer me, Audrey!" dad's voice boomed. I flinched, biting my lip. I was shaking completely.

"He...H-he has a girlfriend, dad! I can't simply take him away! They love each other!" I shouted through my tears. Keeping my eyes shut. He lets go of my chin roughly, making me fall a bit.

I looked up and saw them exchange a glance. Mom grabbed my hair and pulled on it roughly. I let out a cry of pain. She looked at me dead straight in the eye, I couldn't break it away. The pain on my scalp strikes, making me whimper as I cry.

"His girlfriend, [f/n], has gone away for a few days. This is your chance" she said.

No, its not.

She gripped on my hair tighter this time, my hand fell on her wrist, trying to stop her.

"Do you want to stay in this family?" she asked, in a sick sweet voice.

No, I want to leave.

"Y-yes..." I said, afraid.

What is wrong with me?

"Do you want everything that's yours to stay with you forever?" that voice again. Sickening.

How selfish that is.

"Yes..." Its all I could ever answer. Just to stop the pain.

Make all the pain come, I don't care. Just to make you stop, I'll have to let the pain come.

She lets go of my hair and I collapsed on the floor, crying. My mother stood and looked down at my lying form.

"You must make Eren yours. You should make him break away from [f/n]. Or else, if you don't, you'll be broken off from this family. And everything that's yours will be taken away" she said.

I was so terrified, scared. So what else can I say? I couldn't think straight. So I made a wrong decision. A selfish one too.

"Yes..." I said.

And a few days later, there I did it. I visited him. He was so lonely. Engulfed in his own sadness. All I want to do there is comfort him until [f/n] returns. But that's not what they wanted me to do. I forced myself for their desire. I kissed him. And the fire lit up.

[f/n] was there. She saw. Eren pulled away and tried bringing her back. I was there, my stomach twisted in guilt and everything. This is what they wanted.

I stood there, at the altar. Eren in front of me. It was the vows already. I looked around as the priest read the things before the vows. [f/n] was there. In a pretty peach dress that matches the chosen theme for the wedding. My gaze dropped on my parents. Fuck those disgusting smiles. My gaze snapped when the priest said that line.

"Eren Jaeger, do you take Audrey Craig, to be your wife?" the priest asked. Eren hesitated for a while, then he looked at me straight in the eye.

"I-I..do" he said.

Shit. Fuck you, Jaeger. Your stupid as fuck. The priest turned to me this time.

My eyes widened. Yes. This is it. The perfect time. The perfect time to end this pure horseshit once and for all.

"Do you, Audrey Craig, take Eren Jaeger, as your beloved husba-" I held up a hand to stop the priest.

"No. Stop it" I said. For the first time, I felt like myself. The people gasped and whispers erupted in the room.

My gaze fell on my parents. Heh, they were confused as well. Then I looked at [f/n]. She was blinking and has a completely confused look on her face. My gaze returned to Eren.

Eren was surprised as well. 'What the heck?' he mouthed.

I sighed, shaking my head. "This is not for me"

I looked back at [f/n]. "This is for her" I pointed to [f/n]. Immediately, her eyes widened. All people in the church gazed at [f/n]. Gasping and whispering. I rolled my eyes.

[f/n]'s P.o.V.

What the angling fuck?! What just happened?!

My mouth was hanging open. What the fuck, Audrey? I looked at her. She rolled her eyes and walked down the aisle to me. I blinked and still understanding what happened.

"This is not for me" she stopped in front of me "This is for you, [f/n], Eren loves you" she gave her bouquet to me.

"B-but..I-I" is all I managed to say. The bouquet was set in my hands by her.

For the first time, she smiled at me truly. She grabbed my shoulders and turned me to Eren. He was already walking down the steps from the aisle. Audrey pushed me to him and he caught me square in his arms.

"Stop the wedding!" a voice said. Our gazes fell on the woman, who looks like Audrey's mom. Audrey stormed to the woman "Mother stop it already!" she shouted in front of her. Their argues continued. I turned my head to Eren. He looks so handsome.

"Well, this is stupid" I said.

"I didn't expected it to end like this" he turns and looks at me this time. I nodded.

"I know"

"Its kind of stupid actually"

"Audrey though.."

Eren sighed, he shakes his head. He returned his gaze on me. That look, I missed it. So fucking much.

I just want to kiss him. I don't know. I felt just like it.

Finally, we both leaned in and shared a kiss in the midst of confusion and craziness in the room.