9 - Meeting With Cupid

[sn/w/Eren], [sn/w/Levi] - Ship name with Eren/Levi

---

[f/n]'s P.o.V.

"What?!" Me and Eren said in unison.

"B-but, Erwin!" Eren stammered out a bit agitated. Erwin turned to him with a questioning look.

"Whats wrong, Eren?" he asks then he turns to me "And also you, [f/n]. Whats the problem with that?" Erwin asks as he eyes us carefully.

"B-Boss Erwin, why does Eren has to be my partner in this project?" I asked him keeping my voice down as possible.

"Because you are one of my best workers in the company and has a great sense of leadership" Erwin says. I huffed. "Can't you just, change my partner?!" that's it, my voice rose. Erwin shot me a slight glare and I immediately closed my mouth.

I don't want Eren as my partner, It'll be just awkward around us. I can bear Hanji but, Eren? nope, nope, nope. But there's nothing I could do, if Boss Erwin decides it, its there.

I sat down back to my chair and avoided everyone's gaze. "Do you have a protest too, Eren?" Erwin's voice asked. I heard Eren click his tongue and muttered a 'no' and I heard shuffling sounds, saying that he sat on his chair.

I bought my head back up to look at Erwin.

"Alright, since [f/n] and Eren are the leaders, here are the workers who'll help in the project" Erwin's gaze dropped on the five workers to my right and I saw them stiffen a bit except for one.

"Hanji, Connie, Jean, Sasha and Mikasa, do your best in the collaboration project" Erwin said and all of them nodded altogether. "I want you all to do your best in impressing this big company in [y/f/c]. Make a big presentation. The workers and leaders for this projects, talk about this in [f/n]'s office after this meeting. Think of a topic. That's all, meeting, dismissed" Erwin finished and walked out of the room.

All heaved a heavy sigh as they relax their shoulders and slouch on their seats.

I think everything's gonna be alright...Eren won't be that bad, would he?

I turned to Eren and saw him talking to Audrey, whom I heard saying "Are you alright with this, Eren?" and Eren sighing and nodded to her while smiling.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Levi being nudged by Hanji. Then Levi stood up from his seat and walked up to me. He placed a hand on my tensed shoulders.

"Can you do it, [f/n]?" he asks me. I immediately knew that this is a part of the operation. I turned to him and smiled. "Don't worry, I can handle it" I said. 'I guess so...' I thought.

I sighed once again and stood up from my seat.

"Workers and Leader" I shot gaze at Eren, who looked back. "To my office, now" Levi wrapped his arm around my waist and I shuddered a bit at the sudden contact but relaxed after a few seconds, remembering this is a part of the plan.

I grabbed my binder and folders and walked out of the room with Levi's arm wrapped around my waist.

Eren's P.o.V.

I watched with the twisting feeling in my stomach as I look at Levi walk away with his arm wrapped around [f/n]'s waist. This is truly unacceptable.

((Lemongrab: UNACCEPTABLE!!! *punches computer screen* Me: Excuse him, readers *kicks out Lemongrab out of the room*))

"Hieee!~" I heard Hanji's squeal. I turned to her and she was fangirling.