A shiver ran down my spine recalling the day Uncle Cole caught me playfully kissing Vina's cheek. I've never been so scared in my life.

He chased me outside of the Burrow and kept firing hexes at me, nearly getting me each time. Thank Merlin Dad was there and was able to block his spells. 

I nearly died!

Slowly turning my head, I caught sight of a very angry Cole glaring at my arm around Vina from the spot I had just vacated with Sirius.

I immediately, removed my arm and got up to leave. Muttering a quick, 'another time', to the girls and sending them into a new bout of laughter.

Feeling his eyes burning into my skull I quickened my pace into the kitchen, passing Grandma and Grandpa as they contentedly watched our family from the couch. 

As I walked into the kitchen, I immediately sighed in relief. No longer feeling Cole's burning gaze penetrating the side of my head. Calming down I watched Harry, Albus, Lily and Ginny as they discussed Mum's days playing for the Holyhead Harpies. Albus and Lily talking animatedly, like they always do when they boast about our Mum to people, honestly, so did I. It was thrilling talking about your Mum's victories in the most famous sport in the Wizarding World. But they seemed to enjoy it 20x more when they saw the impressed look that adorned Harry's face when looking at his future wife.

Finally grabbing a glass of water, I passed Ron and Hugo playing chess with Louise watching, and made my way back into the living room. 

As I pushed open the door I joined the family as a purple billowing smoke appeared in the middle of the room. It was only when two letters dropped to the ground that I noticed it was in the exact same spot that the future generation fell from.

"Nobody touch it!" Remus warned, "It could be cursed."

Everyone seemed to take a step back after he said that. I felt someone bump my shoulder and moved out of the way of the kitchen door so Harry and the others could see what was going on. 

Just as Sirius was about to levitate it to get a closer look, one of the letters sprang up and opened into my worst fear.

A howler...from Mum.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER WHAT IN MERLIN DID YOU DO?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO INTO YOUR FATHER'S OFFICE AND WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU GO IN AND BREAK A BLOODY TIME TURNER!"

I winced and began taking steps back when I bumped into a chest. I turned around and caught Teddy's amused smirk as he pushed me forward, ruining my escape.

Prat.

"WHEN WE GET YOU BACK NO QUIDDITCH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE-"

"Gin, I'm sure a few months will work just as good." Future Harry's voice appeased from the howler. 

"Fine." She grumbled. Everyone looked at past Harry and Ginny as they blushed hearing their interactions. Taking a shy step away from each other. "BUT NO QUIDDITCH FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER! AND NO MORE VISITING WEASLEYS' WIZARD WHEEZES OR HANGING OUT WITH DAVINA!"

"But Mom!" I whined as if she was here.

"NO BUTS!"

How did she do that?

"I AM BEYOND-"

"Fredrick Colin Weasley," Aunt Angelina's voice cut Mum off in a low threatening voice, "If I find out you had any part in this I'm gonna-"

The howler burst into flames and everyone's eyes trailed over to the petrified curly red headed Weasley who held his wand up. 

Everyone was laughing at us, Tonks even fell off her chair laughing! I looked over at Fred(II) as his terrified expression matched mine. We were dead meat.