13

he jerked up as he felt sweat trickle down his forehead and an anxious expression plastered onto his face.

his mind raced everywhere as his heart beated at an almighty pace, yet those still weren't the things his mind were focused on.

why has he still here?

did that fall not fucking work?

was he stuck in this hellhole yet again?

was he truly destined to carry on throughout life without her by his side?

was he just having flashbacks of his life?

he frantically looked around the room, wondering if this truly was heaven, or he just made a pathetic attempt which yet again failed, to end his seemingly pitiful life.

he touched all over his torso, childishly wondering whether he was actually truly alive, or not.

his eyes landed on his phone as he picked it up, immediately being met with his lockscreen of him and wheein.

his eyes widened as his heart raced even faster, and more thoughts and reoccurring questions popped into his head.

it was 8:30am, on January 3rd, 2020.

he rubbed his eyes, making sure he wasnt just seeing things and he truly was just that fucking blind.

but no matter how hard he tried, the date still read 1/3/20 everytime.

but that's the day wheein died?

why am I back?

am I dreaming?

he asked himself, seemingly put into a trance as he stared at his screen, until his screen went fully black.

"TAEHYUNG, YOU HAVE A VISITOR, GET YOUR ASS UP"

he heard his mom scream from the kitchen, making him flinch as his head jerked towards his door.

say sike right fucking now.

he threw himself off his bed until he reached his door, stumbling and struggling to stand upright. he sharply inhaled as his heart raced, making him feel more nervous than he previously was.

he reached for his doorknob with a shaky hand as he slowly twisted it open.

he pushed open the door, revealing the girl of his dreams, with tears rolling down her face as she just stared at him.

he stood frozen as he couldnt believe his eyes, he pinched himself as he attempted to wake himself up, only to be met with yet another failure.

he stared down at the girl, relief, joy, and confusion filling his heart as she stood there.

shes real.

shes here.

shes not gone.

he nearly fell backwards as she forcefully hugged him, sobbing into his chest as she hugged him even tighter.

"your here. your alive. your okay. everything's okay." she repeated over and over again as her words became more inaudible due to her intense voice cracks.

he hugged her back as he held her tight, tears brimming his eyes, threatening to fall.

she released the hug as she cuffed my face, staring into my eyes as she dug into my soul.

her eyes softened and she lowered her head as she released my face from her grasp.

"I had a dream. no not a dream, more like a nightmare. it was horrible. I had lost you. you left me, all alone. It felt like years, of misery, I even tried suicide 2 times. the 2nd time jumped and I woke up. please, never leave me. I love you. so much." she said as her voice strained, breaking my heart as I watched the tiny girl in front of me crumble into bits over a dream we shared.

he hugged her tighter as he pulled her into my chest, not daring to tell her he dreamt the same thing.

too much to explain.

too much questions.

too much confusion.

he has no logical explanation in his mind as to what is going on,

but all he knows, is that if he lost this girl, he would lose myself.

perhaps, the dream was meant for them to realize,

they need each other.

if one of them were to die on the other, the other would feel worthless, hopeless, everything.

they completed each other.

and that was the most content thought, they've had in a while.

hugging her again was like watching the sun set after a dreadful day.

the torture was finally finished.

every issue that had occurred during that dream, was no longer in his mind.

all be had in my mind, was keeping her safe, and keeping her in his arms forever.

and just like that,

they drifted off into the euphoric sunset, leaving all of our problems behind us as we walked hand in hand, into our own custom made euphoria.

this really hurts to say,

but this is the last chapter of "the flaws of her mind"

thank you for absolutely everything. this book means alot to me, considering it is my first book I truly ever finished.

I'm so happy people actually enjoyed this book.

in case anyones confused, they both dreamt that they had lost each other to suicide, but when both attempted to commit suicide, they woke up.

im making a sequel!

I will title it "the flaws of his mind" going from wheeins point of view!

until next time loves.

- gguksnovia