Trouble

"Hey Y/N are you okay?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah," you replied.

"Well I saw this thing on the TV called an amusement park and I was wondering if we could..." Bonnie trailed off. 

"Oh yeah but not today. We could go tomorrow if everyone is up for it," you said. 

Bonnie ran off and shouted the news into the living room. Everyone started chatting. You walked out with everyone and sat by Foxy. He still didn't meet your eyes. 

"Hey Y/N?" Chica asked.

You turned over and saw Chica walking out of the room. You followed her out of the room. 

"Do you think you could teach me how to cook?" Chica asked.

This surprised you.

"I mean I'm not much of a cook. The only recipes that I know are the ones I find online," you said. 

"How do I get these recipes?" Chica asked.

You handed her your phone. 'I don't have anything to hide...I think' you thought to yourself. You then showed her how to use the phone and how to use the internet. She was amazed and it made you smile. Once you were done you could see that everyone was doing their own thing. Freddy and Goldie were swimming again and Chica and Bonnie were cooking in the kitchen. Foxy was no where to be seen. You knocked on his door and heard nothing. You then opened up the door to see him in his bed sleeping. You walked closer to him. You shook him a little bit and he started to stir.

"What's going on?" Foxy asked.

"I wanna go somewhere and everyone else is busy," you said.

"Okay Y/N," Foxy said. 

His voice was low and soothing when he was waking up. He jumped out of the bed and sleepily walked out the front door with you. He started to wake up.

"Where are we going?" Foxy asked. 

"I need to go check something at the mall and I didn't want to go alone," you said.

Foxy happily walked with you to the mall. The mall had many food places and an arcade. 

"What do you need to check?" Foxy asked.

This brought something out of you. You decided it was time to flirt with the smol bean.

"To see if this is a good date spot," you said and then walked into the mall.

"W-wait who are you going on a date with?!?" Foxy exclaimed.

You just laughed and kept on walking. Foxy followed you to the food court. 

"We will just get a small ice cream okay?" You said.

Foxy nodded. He obviously had a sweet tooth. Even though he had just ate lunch he was gawking at all of the food around. You smiled at this and ordered two ice creams. Foxy said that he wanted a twist and you got your favorite ice cream flavor. You both sat down at a table and talked for a bit while eating your ice creams. Before long Foxy got quiet. You both got up and went towards a store. Going in you didn't think you would buy anything, but it was still fun to look at everything. You were in the back when the unthinkable happened. You felt hands go around your wrist and you were pinned to a shelf. You looked to see Foxy.

"Who are you planning on going on a date with?" Foxy asked seriously.

"I am going on a date...right now...with you," you said looking him in his eyes.

Foxy's face blew up and he looked away. You then walked out of the store and started towards the door. Foxy followed behind you. 

"Hey I'm sorry if I ruined our um...date," Foxy said.

You turned around. 

"You didn't ruin it, we just need to get back because it's getting late," you said.

You kept on walking out and Foxy followed. 

"Wait I think I left something in the store," you said. 

"Do you want me to go with you?" Foxy asked.

"No it's fine. I'll just go get it and you wait here," you said.

You didn't forget anything but you wanted to buy something in the store the more you thought about it. You were looking at it in the store and you could buy 2 and give one to Foxy. It was a red beaded marbleized bracelet. When you got to the store, you picked them out. They were the last ones and you paid for them quickly. On your way out a bunch of boys walked into the store. One of them shouldered you and knocked you down to the ground. 

"Sorry about that my friend here is just so clumsy," one of them said. 

A hand went around your mouth. They were all crowded around you. They lifted you up and brought you into the back off the store. You were flailing your limbs trying to hit them and escape but nothing was working. 

"I always did like them feisty," one of them said.

"She's not bad looking either," another one said.

They were all talking so quickly. One person held you down to the floor. 'We are in the store, what are they thinking. They wouldn't do this in a public place, would they? Somebody help me' you thought to yourself.

As if on queue you heard your name being called from the front of the store. The hand around your mouth tightened. With this you threw the red bracelets to the front as hard as you could. 

"Dumb bitch," one of them said.

I hand went up to strike you. You flinched and closed your eyes. You heard the sound but didn't feel any pain. You opened your eyes to see Foxy in front of you. 

"What the hell do you guys think you are doing?" Foxy asked.

Foxy didn't back down and stood his ground. A deep silence followed. 

"She's not even worth it any way," a guy said.

"Dumb slut," another one said. 

The guys started to leave. Foxy bent down towards you. Your hands went around him and he held you close.

"Thank you so much," you said with your voice quivering. 

"I should have gone with you," Foxy said.

Tears were rolling down your face. Foxy pulled you away to wipe them. You cried into his chest for a while until you were ready to go. On your way out you picked up the red bracelets that were sitting on the ground. You both walked home in silence. When you both got to the front door you stopped Foxy. 

"Wait," you said.

You rolled one of the bracelets onto his wrist. You then went up to his cheek and planted your lips on them. 

"Thank you for going on a date with me," you whispered into his ear.

You walked into the house and put on the red bracelet. Your heart was pounding like crazy.