Swimming

When they jumped in there was a big splash. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves. 

"Do you guys want to play a game?" You asked.

"Sure what's it called," Goldie responded.

"Chicken," you said.

They all looked at each other. You then explained what chicken was. The beginning teams were you + Chica, Freddy+Bonnie, and Foxy and Goldie. You were sitting on Chica's shoulders waiting for the others. 

"We've got this," You said to Chica.

Chica was actually pretty strong. She held me with ease. You chose the right partner. Then, Foxy appeared on Goldie's shoulders and Freddy on Bonnie's shoulders. 

"Ready... go!" You said.

Chica started pursuing Bonnie's team. She was ruthless. We went up close and you started off by pushing Freddy's shoulders. He didn't budge.

"No mercy," Freddy said.

He then pushed me and your back hit the water, but Chica held on to you so you just went back up. Chica then backed up a little bit. Foxy then went over and pushed Freddy. Bonnie started to struggle. Foxy then pushed Freddy again and Bonnie let go of Freddy. Now it was just your team and Foxy's team. Foxy started to rush and he pushed you. You grabbed on to his arms and tried to pull him down. Before you could do that you fell off of Chica. You started laughing and so did everyone else. Then, you explained the rules of Marco Polo. They all seemed to want to play the game. The first one it was Goldie. 

"Marco," he said.

"Polo," everyone said.

He turned towards the direction of Foxy and started to swim towards him. Goldie said Marco again in order to find where Foxy was and then he tagged Foxy. Foxy spun around.

"Marco," Foxy said.

"Polo," everyone said.

Foxy started swimming towards you. You held back a laugh. He was swimming so awkwardly. Though he was coming quickly. You started to swim away and then you were in a corner. You ducked your head under water, but it was too late and Foxy was already too close. 

"Marco," Foxy said.

"Polo," everyone said.

Foxy reached out and touched you. No one else saw where. He had hit your chest area. He opened his eyes and saw. His face got super red as he retracted his hand. Your face was red as well. 

"Hey I'm gonna make some food for us," you said.

You got out of the pool and walked to the kitchen. Before doing this you put a towel around your body in order to keep water from dripping. You walked to the kitchen and made sandwiches for everyone. You walked back into the pool to see everyone still playing Marco Polo. You then brought the plates into the room and everyone climbed out of the pool. You sat by everyone. You all made jokes and once you guys were done eating you grabbed the plates and put them away. Then you decided that you were going to be done swimming. You were going to go into the bathroom to take a shower but someone was in there. You then decided that you would just use the one that was in Foxy's, Bonnie's, and Goldie's bedroom. You walked into the bathroom. It was honestly quiet huge. There was a large bath and no shower. Though the bath had a curtain by it. You decided that it was okay and pulled back the curtain. You took off your bathing suit and took a nice bath. Then, you heard a knock at the door.

"Hello?" You heard someone ask.

"Oh sorry but the bathroom was taken so I thought it would be fine if I just used yours," you said.

"Oh okay," the voice said.

You finished and then realized that you forgot to bring your clothes. You wrapped your hair and body in a towel and peeked out of the door. No one was there so it was okay. You ran out of the room and into your room. You closed the door behind you. You then dropped your towel and changed. Whew. Close call. You opened your door. 'Where was everyone' you thought to yourself. You walked out to see everyone on the couch. Foxy got up and walked up to you.

"Hey Y/N I-I'm really sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to," Foxy said. 

You looked at his eyes and they looked like they had tears in them. 'He's a soft boi' you thought to yourself. You grabbed his hand and pulled him aside and made sure no one was watching. 

"Hey. It's is fine I get that. It doesn't matter," you said.

Foxy looked at you with tears still in his eyes.

"You don't hate me?" Foxy asked his voice trembling.

"No," you said.

You pulled him in for a hug. He had a big heart. You hugged him for a bit and he looked better now. He then walked into his room and you walked into the living room. 

"Where have you been?" Goldie asked.

"Just talking with Foxy," you said.

You could see a look from all the boys when you said this. 'Did I do something' you thought to yourself. You sat on the couch and saw that they were watching a show. You got up and decided to start making lunch for everyone. You made some mac n cheese. Once you were done you looked into the living room. Only Bonnie and Chica were there. You told them lunch was ready and walked to tell the others. You walked in to Foxy and Goldie's room and saw they were talking.

"Hey lunch is ready," you said. 

They nodded and you headed to Freddy's room. He was laying there napping. You walked over to him. He seemed half asleep when he grabbed you. He pulled you into the bed. He wrapped his arm around you. 'He must still be asleep' you thought. 

"Freddy," you said.

There was no movement.

"Freddy," you said.

Freddy started to move when he realized. He got up with a jump. He looked at you.

"You pulled me in while you were sleeping," you said while laughing. 

Freddy's face got red. 

"Lunch is ready when you are," you said while walking out of the room. 

After that everyone came to the table and ate. Foxy was avoiding eye contact and so was Freddy. You decided that you wanted to go look for a job. That was until you were pulled aside.