The Final Death

With this Chica and Bonny ran over. This was it. I stepped back and the door flew open. I saw all of the animatronics open their mouths and blood splattered everywhere. I ran away while screaming. Everything was going according to plan. With this you ran into the security office and closed both of the doors. Now all you had to do was wait. It was about an hour until all the power went out. There was no music. There were no glowing eyes. At this point you whipped out your flashlight. You walked around. The cameras were still on so you had to be crying and scared. You went to the storage closet to see blood everywhere except the body was gone. You let out a scream for the cameras and then you grabbed your phone. You ran out of the building and called 911. 'It's been an hour so they must be gone by now' you thought to yourself.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency," the girl over the line said.

"I don't know what happened. He's dead. Come to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria please! He's dead," you said trying your best to sell your act. 

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to need you to calm down. Tell me what happened," the lady on the line said.

"I work the night shift and I was screwing around with this guy and the robots came to life and they killed him. I ran into the room and closed the doors. Then, I remembered I forgot my phone so I went back and his body was gone so I grabbed my phone and got out of there," you exclaimed while crying.

"Police are on their way," the lady said.

'They should have already deleted the footage from last night so everything should be fine' you thought to yourself. 

Soon cops showed up and put you in a blanket. They went inside the building. They took you to the police station and interrogated you for a bit. They showed you the footage and you didn't let it out but you were impressed by your acting. The footage then showed the animatronics carrying the dead body into the backroom. They showed the footage of them stuffing him into a suit. You pretended to be scared and let out some tears. 

"I don't know how they went hay wire," the cop said. "Do you know where last nights footage is. It seems to be gone, but all the rest of the footage is there. There have been many murders before this one and I have no idea how nobody has caught onto this before."

"I don't, but I was the person working last night." You said.

The cop looked at you.

"Last night I just watched the cameras and nothing happened. It seemed creepy, but nothing happened," you said while making yourself shake. 

The police let you go and you walked to a coffee shop. You ordered a coffee and then walked out. You then walked for a bit until you wound up at a motel. You walked to room 25 and knocked. Somebody pulled you in. You opened your eyes to see Freddy and Foxy by you in their human forms.

"We did it..." Freddy said surprised.

"WE DID IT!" Foxy yelled.

You went back to how you guys planned it. The plan was to seduce purple guy and make him forget about the time until it was 12. Then you would run out of the room and hold the handle. Everyone would come over and your story was that he was going to far and you said that you didn't want it, but he tried to force it onto you. Once everyone would get there you'd step back confused on why they were moving and once blood was drawn you'd run to the security office and lock yourself in until there was no power. Then, you'd go get your phone run out of the building and call the police. They would show up and interrogate you and then you'd come to the motel and go to room 25. 

"We are free..." Bonnie said. 

Then, there was absolute silence. 

"Where do we go?" Chica said.

"We stick together," Goldie said. "Do you want to join us Y/N?"

Goldie looked at you.

"There is nothing left for me here," you said.

A smile appeared on everyone's face including Chica. You walked fully into the room to see 2 beds. You were exhausted. You sat on a bed. 

"It's been a long night for all of us. How about we get some rest?" Goldie said.

"Okay," you said.

"Girls on one bed and boys on the other," Chica said.

You laughed a little at this statement. You closed you eyes and put your head on your pillow. 'We did it,' you thought. You were sleeping quietly until you felt someone poking you. You opened your eyes to see Foxy on the floor. 

"Hey Lass. They kicked me off the bed. There ain't enough room for all 4 of us," Foxy whispered.

He was right. Even with Chica and you laying on your sides, you still were about to fall off the bed. You gave him your pillow and blanket. It was cold but you could deal with it. When you woke up no one else was awake. You got out of the bed and avoided stepping on Foxy. He needed a new outfit soon. They all did. They all looked too much like their characters. With this you looked into your wallet. You only had about $200 left. It may seem like a lot but with the room, clothes, and food it wasn't. You went into the bathroom and took a shower. You also needed new clothes. When leaving your parents house you forgot to take some. All you had was your casual clothes and your new very showy ones. You put on the casual one after your shower and started to dry your hair. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" You asked.

"It's me Chica," she said.

"What do you need?" You asked.

"To use the bathroom," she said quietly.

You opened the door and let her in. You had a towel on your head and your casual clothes on so it was fine. You walked out of the bathroom and sat on a chair. The boys weren't awake yet. Chica came out and motioned to the door. You took the towel off and went to the door. 

"What's up," I said while closing the door behind me.

"Now that we are human we need to eat and sleep. Which costs money," Chica said.

"Yeah I know. I'll just have to pick up some more jobs or something," you said.

"No that's not what's needed. We need to get jobs," Chica said.

You looked at her, she had determination in her eyes. You nodded.

"First we need to buy you some more... suitable clothes," you said.

Chica looked down and laughed. 

"Though if someone asks just say that you are cosplaying," you said. 

"Cosplaying?" Chica asked.

"It's what you do when you dress up as someone else," you said. 

She nodded and we went back inside. 

"Hey guys it's time to get ready," you said.

The boys all started to stir.

"Today we are going shopping," you said with a smile.