Job Opening

Your first job. You had just turned 16 and you weren't looking for one that badly, but you looked in the newspaper and saw that it paid $120 a week. 'I mean I'm not going anywhere else' you thought to yourself. This could be your moment. You had been looking to drop out of school and leave home. School had nothing to offer you and home just wasn't safe for you. You say the phone number and called.

"This is Freddy Fazbear's Pizza , how may I help you?" The person asked. 

"I'm calling about the night shift job opening," you said.

"Oh... Oh! Yeah. Can you come in to the place for your interview at around 7ish?" The person asked. 

"Yeah, I'll see you there," you said as you hung up.

You didn't go to school. Instead you walked into your future job to scope out the place. Your phone was buzzing from your parents. One of the texts said that you had to come home now. You picked up your phone and explained that you aren't living with them anymore and that you weren't going to school anymore. You had your reasons and you didn't want to have to explain them to anyone. You walked into the building to see children running around. They were laughing and holding streamers and chasing each other. You already took all the money you had at home and left. You were going to sit down at a booth but you didn't want to attract attention. You looked way older than your actual age but you still didn't like the stares. You walked towards the stage. There were kids dancing to the music that the animatronics were producing. You looked around to see an old run down spot. It had faded letters that said Pirates Cove. There were old stared curtains surrounding it. You went over to it. You didn't mean to be a snoop, but you just couldn't help yourself. You peered open the curtains to see a fox animatronic. You sat down on a wooden box by it. 'It isn't creepy, in fact it's kind of cute.'

"Why would they leave you away like this?" You asked.

You knew the fox wouldn't talk back, but it made good company.

"You seem to still be able to work and you seem pretty cute. Beats me. Well since you're here I might as well tell you at least. I finally did it. I ran away from home. I quit school. I'm finally free. I'm free to be me," with this statement you looked the fox in the eyes. "I hope one day you are free to be you."

You walked out from the curtains and looked at the time. It was 6:58. How long were you in there. It sure didn't feel that long. You walked over to a booth and sat down. A server came over to you.

"What can I get ya," the server asked.

"Oh, I'm here about the night shift," you said.

"Let me go grab the manager," the server said as he walked away.

The server walked over to someone and pointed at you. The man came over and talked to you. You told him your name and that you are ready to work at anytime. He said to come by later tonight at 11:30 to start your job. You nodded and then you left the place. You just walked around the city for a bit until it was 11:30. You never really needed much sleep. You walked towards the doors to see a man with a purple hat and outfit waiting by the door. You walked over to him.

"Excuse me, I'm here to do the night shift," you said.

The man looked up. Something about his eyes told you that you should stay away. 

"Ah, yes," the man said.

You shuddered when he spoke. He even sounded like a pervert. He handed you the keys and drove away in a purple car. How much purple could this dude own? You unlocked the door and went to the security office. You sat in the chair until the phone rang. As the man spoke you got goosebumps on your arms. You didn't feel safe anymore. Something was wrong, you could feel it. You looked at the cameras to see that the bunny was gone. You looked by the door to see it standing there. You locked the door. 'WTF. Why the hell is that bunny moving?' 

"Hello?" You said to the bunny in a questionable tone.

The light went off and he was gone. You only had limited power so you unlocked the door. This was like a horror game. Then you looked to your right to see a yellow bird in the door way. You closed the door. You looked to your left to see a bunny in your door way. You closed the door. You were already at 50%. This wasn't good. Not even an hour had passed. Your power was draining quickly and the animatronics weren't moving. Then, when your power reached 10% a golden animatronic appeared in front of you. You screamed as loud as you could.

"What the literal fuck!" You screamed.

The golden bear vanished and the lights turned off. You heard music and saw a set of glowing eyes.

"Hell no," you said.

You grabbed your flashlight and ran through the other door  and ran down the halls. 'Fuck this' you thought to yourself. You ran and ended up in the main area. You ran into the curtains and hid by the fox.

"Why are they doing this?" You asked closing your eyes tightly. 

Some tears fell from your eyes and the lights turned on. You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up and saw a man with red hair and a little bit of a beard wearing a pirate suit and he had bright yellow eyes. 

"Who are you?" You asked. 

"Follow me lass," he said.

He held your hand and lead you out of the curtains. In front of the curtains was a girl with yellow hair wearing a lets eat bib. Next to her was a boy with purple hair and bunny ears, he was wearing a black vest and had red eyes. There was another boy standing there with brown hair and brown ear. He had brown eyes and the same outfit as the bunny.

"Who are you people?" You asked.

"The real question is; what did you do to us," said the man with red hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Make sure to follow for more~

~There will be lemon :)~