Shopping

With this the boys all got up and started moving around. It was such a small room. You waited outside with Chica while waiting. When the door opened they all looked tired. 

"Ready to go?" You asked.

They all smiled and nodded. You all checked out of your room and you stole the rest of the soap and conditioner. You all started to walk towards the mall. 'We will see how this goes' you thought to yourself. You all walked for a while in silence until you got to the mall. There were a lot of people and this seemed to have everyone walk closer to you. Especially Foxy. 

"Okay so our objectives today is to get everyone 2 pairs of clothes, cleaning products, food, and still have enough money left over to get a room for tonight," you said.

"Well how much money do we have?" Goldie asked.

"...200 dollars," you said. "It will be fine. Don't worry."

They walked into the first store. 

"If you see something that you like just bring it to me and we will see if we can buy it," you said.

They all were still walking with you.

"Go on and wonder around in the store," you said.

Everyone broke off and started looking at clothing except for Foxy.

"Foxy are you okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm just uh a little nervous being around so many people," Foxy said.

You took his hand and started walking him around.

"It will be fine, I'm here," you said.

You brought out a couple of shirt and tried to figure out which ones would fit him. 

"Go into the dressing room and try on all of the shirts. Make sure you tell me which ones fit you the best and feel comfortable," you said. 

You stood by the door in order to make sure Foxy was okay. After a bit there was no movement.

"Uh lass," he said.

"What's up," you asked.

"I'm stuck," he said.

"Okay I'm coming in," you said.

'How could he even get stuck in shirts' you thought to yourself.

You opened the door and then walked in and closed it. You looked at him. His hands were stuck the the sleeves of the shirt and it covered his eyes. Your eyes wondered a little bit and looked at his chest. He was built solid and he had abs. He seemed to have a lot of muscle. You went over to him. You touched the shirt and he started to jump.

"It's me don't worry," you said.

He stopped moving. His face was bright red. You lifted the shirt up and had to use a lot of force in order for it to leave his body. You then turned around once the shirt was off. 

"This one was too small?" You asked.

"...Yeah," he said.

You looked at the size and took it out of the dressing room along with yourself. You then waited a little bit and he walked out with 2 black shirts. 

"These are the ones that fit well," he said.

You looked at the price tag and was happy because it was on clearance.

"Alright. Can I leave you to buy yourself 2 pairs of jeans?" You asked.

He was looking away till now. His face was still red. He then nodded.