🔴Sleepover⚪️

~Todorokis POV~

My old man finally found out I like guys. He told me to leave and never come back. I'll probably just spend the night at someone's house and then come back. I was outside deciding where to go and saw Midorya walking in my direction. I thought I new him pretty well (And I liked him. With those adorable freckles and chubby cheeks)

I slowed down when I got to him. His face was sickly pale and he was wearing such a heavy looking shirt for summer. "Hello Midorya" I paused "I hate to ask this of you but would you mind if I spent the night at your place? My dad kick-" "Oh! Uh yah that would be fine. If it's fine with you I mean..." he started to mumble and was doing it in such a cute way. I let him mumble for a bit until he looked up "O-Oh sorry was I mumbling?" He looked worried "Oh no your fine!"

~Just so you know it's Saturday!~

~Dekus POV~

Todoroki asked me if he could stay the night. I want him to of corse but I don't know what my uncle will do. I was put a bit on the spot and so I said yes. Faggot! You like him! Your too ugly for him! What's wrong with you! I tried to push the thoughts away as I led todoroki to my uncles apartment.

======================== 239 words! Sorry for the short chapter!
Yes I know I am evil for the slight cliffhanger.