Chapter 12: The Date Part 2 (Final Chapter)

(A/N: Yes, it's a short book, but, I'm not feeling that motivated anymore, and I wanted to finish this, so, here is your final chapter!)

Y/N 1st Person POV

Mina and I walked into the restaurant, immediately a waitress walked up to us.

Waitress: "Hello, do you have reservations?"

Y/N: "Yes, it is under kontorōrā"

Waitress: "Ah yes, here you are, follow me please"

We followed the waitress, she led us to a booth, once we were seated she asked us what we would like to drink.

Y/N: "Could I please have a F/D?" (Favorite Drink)

Mina: "And could I please have an Iced tea?"

Waitress: "Comin' right up!"

Once the waitress left i turned to mina, our eyes locked, I could feel a hot blush start to crawl onto my face as we just sat there, staring into each others eyes.

I broke the eye connection by blinking, we both blushed profusely. I turned my head to the side, trying to hide my blush.

Y/N: "S-so, Mina, how d-do you like it here so far?"

Mina: "It's good, at least, from the part I've seen, i cant wait to try the food!"

Y/N: "Ha, me neither"

The waitress came back with our drinks, she handed them to us and asked us what we wanted to eat.

Y/N: "Could I please have the F/F?" (Favorite food)

Mina: "And could I have the fettuccine alfredo?"

Waitress: "Of course! They'll be right out!"

The waitress walked off, and before we knew it, our food was on our table.

Y/N: *starts eating food* "This is really good!"

Mina: "Yeah! I definitely underestimated this place!"

We ate as we chatted about random things such as school, manga, and video games, once our food was gone the waitress dropped off the bill, Mina and I argued over who would pay, and, I ended up winning the argument, I placed down the amount of money needed, plus a $5 tip. Once our food was paid for, we got up and left. Once outside we sat on a bench, mina rested her head on my shoulder.

Y/N: "S-so, Mina, I-I have something to ask you..."

Mina: "Yes, Y/N?"

Y/N: "W-would you b-be my girlfriend?"

Mina sat there and just started at me, I was getting nervous.

Mina: "Are. You. Kidding me?... OF COURSE"

My face practically turned into a tomato, mina kissed me, and of course, I nervously kissed back, we stayed that way for a while. We were sure that we would be happy together.... Forever.

And, that was how Mina, became the Light That Shone Through The Darkness of my life.

THE END

459 wrds