Chapter 2: Fighting Robots!

Y/N 1st Person

Oh My God, oh my god, oh my god, Why am I so late! Damn you brain! And you alarm!

I was in such a rush that I didnt notice the pink haired girl right in front of him, who I collided with and we both fell.

Y/N: "Oh my god, I am so sorry, I'm in such a rush for my entrance exam that I didnt see you!" I got up and helped the pink haired girl up, now that I saw her, her hair wasnt just pink, her whole body was pink, and she had these horns that mad her look like a very pink alien, she had yellow eyes with black sclera, she was very cute.

???: "Oh it's no problem, you're going to an entrance exam? Like, the U.A. entrance exam?"

Y/N: "Y-yeah, it seems you know your stuff. I'm Y/N by the way"

Mina: "that's a nice name! It seems we're going to the same place! I'm Mina, but call me Ashido"

Y/N: "Would you like to walk there with me? Y-you know since we're heading to the same place and all..."

Mina: "Sure! We best get going so we dont miss the instructions though!" She ran off and I ran right after her, trying to keep up.

Once we arrived we had to rush to our seats, a pro-hero named Present Mic was explaining the rules, there were four kinds of robots, 1 for 1, 1 for 2, 1 for 3, and 1 for 0, seemed basic enough, all we needed to do was immobilize them, and we'd be set! A few minutes passed and I found myself in a place called ground beta, I had said bye to ashido and ran off to get there, once there I saw an assortment of different people, one that stood out to me though was a boy with emerald-green hair, I didnt pit much thought into it as time started, I used my quirk to make some weapons out of blood, aswell as a few bombs and other things like that, by the time five minutes had passed I had racked up around forty points, another five minutes and I was at ninety, some time had passed and we had a few minutes left, I saw the green-haired boy from earlier running at the zero point robot idiot I thought, as I kept racking up points, I saved a few people aswell, so I had to be doing good, by the time the exams was finished I had racked up 240 points, I was feeling pretty good as I left ground beta, I saw ashido again and said hi, I quickly ran back to my Aunt's house, feeling better than I ever had before, I unlocked the door, and when I got inside I went straight to bed, falling asleep quickly due to exhaustion.
-----------------------
A few Weeks Later
-----------------------
I had finally gotten my letter from U.A, along with a package, I was confused about why I was getting a package, but rolled with it, I opened the envelope and inside was a little circular object, I placed it on s table and pressed a button, a hologram appeared to tell me how i had gotten into U.A and the package was my uniform, I took the package up to my room and unpacked it, I hung the uniform up on a few clothes hangers and sat down on my bed, ready for the start of my new school.

----------------------
Chapter 2 is here! And it took less than an hour! Again, I hope you enjoyed, thank you for reading, and I'll see you in the next chapter! Whoch will probably come out tomorrow!

629 wrds