"Apne shauhar pe pyaar aa raha hai biwi ?"

Smirking, he leaned towards her raising an eyebrow, waiting for her reply but she kept quiet rolling her eyes at him, pretending oblivious of his statement.

"Speechless aren't you ?"

A throaty laugh erupted from him, making her blood boil and she turned to give him a befitting reply when she noticed him holding her cup, drinking her tea.

"My tea."

Glaring, she lunged forward to snatch her cup from his hand which he noted and immediately withdrew his hand, distancing the cup from her reach, teasing her, taking another sip from it.

"Give my tea back to me."

She whinned, trying again, not losing her hope to win her cup, when he himself forwarded it towards her lips, annoying her with his cheesy statement.

"Baatne se hi pyaar badhta hai biwi."

She left leaving half of her breakfast untouched and walk towards the garden area to breathe fresh air.

Sitting inside the garden area her mood lifted, enjoying the sunny whether along with the smell of the freshly bloomed roses having a small smile on her face, as her hands caressed the soft petals with care.

Her peace was short lived when her gaze fell on the honey bee sitting on the flower which she was adoring finding it's way towards her. Sucking in a deep breath she tried getting up quietly to leave but the fear of getting stung by the bee kicked inside her, overpowering her senses as she dashed away as fast as she could, screaming loudly.

"Help! Help!"

Mustafa who was sitting inside the living room heard her screams quickly rushed towards the garden finding her running for her life, panting heavily as her dupatta flew carelessly with the wind, following her.

"What happened ? Are you okay ?"

Holding her arms he stopped her, as his thumb ran over her forehead wiping the little drops of sweat over it.

"Wo...wo....Allah!!!"

She again screamed, not caring about his arms which were wounded around her, turning back finding the bee flying towards her direction to which she pulled him towards her to protect herself, exchanging their places as now he was standing at her place with his back turned towards the direction the bee was coming from.

"Why are you screaming women ?"

Came out his irritated voice after his ear drums nearly got damaged with her screams.

"Honey bee is after me and I am...."

Her scared muffled voice came which he cut off in the middle knowing well her fear of bees.

"You are scared of them, I know."

He calmly replied but she didn't heard him, her gaze fixed at the bee, finding it close to him and pushed him with force to run again only to fall down and get crushed below him as he held her firmly against himself.

"Are you okay ?"

He inquired seeing her groan from the hard impact on her back and tried getting up when she herself held him tightly seeing the bee wander over their heads, ready to attack.

"Stay where you are."

Her eyes widened finding the bee wander over to sit on Mustafa's back
as she shrunk herself more into him to conceal herself, the fear of getting sting overpowering her every sense.