The little guy 's only needs encouragement to success. Cheng Huan handed over the work to Xu Li and took Little Star to the side. She squatted down and took the Rubik 's cube from Little Star. The little guy stood straight, clearly waiting for a praise.

Cheng Huan kissed on the little guy's face and said "My baby is so clever!"

"Hey ..." Little Star smiled showing his white teeth, he kissed her back: "My mother also smart!"

It is now half past seven, and it is not yet time for Little Star to sleep normally. The temperature has recently dropped, and the temperature has fallen below 20 at night.

Cheng Huan touched the little guy's hand and felt it was cold. She took a coat and put it on Little Star and asked him if he wanted to drink water.

Little Star was indeed a little thirsty, he took the water offered by Cheng Huan 's and drink it. He waved at her when he finished: "Mom, go ahead, do n't worry about me."

There are many people tonight, even tough Xu Li helps her, there still a lot of things to do. Cheng Huan thought she can't always played with Little Star and told him that. Them both agree on it.

The table and chairs in the shed were full, and Cheng Huan found a little Maze for Little Star, she  let Little Stars sit comfortably at one of the chair, and once again said. "Baby, you need to play here, if you want anything, you can called Mother, don't you go out with others you didn't know, Okay?"

"Okay, mother I know."

Cheng Huan was busy, leaving Little Star alone to mess up the Rubik's Cube and play with the maze. Li Kangyi grab at the opportunity, and walked over casually.

"You are so smart, kid."

Little Star smiled when he heard the praise and raised his head. As soon as Li Kangyi stood aside, he control his nervousness and asked quietly, "Did you go to school?"

Little Star nodded, "I went to kindergarten."

"Are you four years old this year?" Li Kangyi guessed base on his admission to kindergarten.

"Huh?" Little Star raised his head in surprise, as if to say how you know.

"I just guess it." It was just time for someone to leave. Li Kangyi moved and sat down next to the chair, and continued to ask. "Aren't you bored by yourself?"

"No." Little Star thinks that this uncle has a lot of words and quite similar to the bad guys that his mother said. Li Kangyi didn't know that he was hated, he talk it for so long, and finally asked the question. "How about your father, why don't he play with you?"

He was a little nervous, and his hands on his knees even oozed sweat. If his guesses come true, this may be the future little boss!

Little Star glanced at him. His mother said that apart from the police uncle, all the other people who wanted to take him to his father were bad guys. Many of them kept asking about his family situation. The uncle looked particularly different!

He glared at Li Kangyi, turned around with a snort, and decided to ignore him.

Li Kang was stunned and didn't know how he offended him, but Little Star reaction made him understand that he didn't want to talk about it, and he was even more sure about the speculation.

"Don't you have a dad?"

Little Star put down his toys, stood up and ran to Cheng Huan's side. Li Kangyi hadn't reacted yet, and the little guy was already holding her fucking leg and said: "Mom, this uncle is a bad guy!"