29 ~ First Session

"Sirius Black, I trust you are capable of telling the time?" Professor Mcgonagall called from the front of the classroom. Sirius had just strolled in twenty minutes late for lesson and slouching into the chair beside Silver. She rolled her eyes and hid her face in her hands to hide her laughter, while Mcgonagall stared at the boy. Sirius chuckled and pulled his chair closer to the desk. "Yes, I can tell the time, Minnie." The professor smirked and tilted her head to the side, "Then please, share with us why you're late." She crossed her arms with her eyes glaring to him. Sirius shrugged and smiled cheekily at her, "Well then I'll have to give you a detention." Sirius nodded and pulled out his books and quill, "Might I say, you're looking stunning today, Minnie." The professor rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Sirius, no matter how much you try you're having a detention." Sirius sent her a wink and a playful smile. "I'd love nothing more, Minerva." The teacher rolled her eyes and turned back to her blackboard.

"So, I heard you like bad boys." Sirius whispered, resting her head on Silvers shoulder. She giggled and looked down at him, "I suppose I do. But not ones that flirt with my teacher." Silver continued to copy down the notes from the board, Sirius was growing restless and bored by her side. "Psst, Princess, I'm bored." He whispered, his head still on her shoulder and wrapping a strand of her glittering silver hair around his index finger. "Sirius, you've been here five minutes." She giggled dipping her quill in more ink and continuing to write the notes down. 

"As some of you may know, I am a an animagus. What are the some of the differences between an animagus and a werewolf?" Professor Mcgonagall was now stood at the front of the class, smirking at the Marauders. Sirius, now looking significantly less bored, sat up in his chair and raised his hand enthusiastically.  "Yes, Mister Black?" Mcgonagall spoke, curiosity in her voice. Sirius stood from his chair proudly and glanced a look to James and Remus who were sat on the table next to them. "An animagus has better hair." Mcgonagall smiled and tried to contain her laughter, while Sirius sat in his seat looking rather proud of himself. 

Silver rolled her eyes and pinched her arm in attempts to not laugh. Remus raised his hand and spoke casually, "Werewolves are taller, generally speaking." He smirked over to Sirius, who now looked outraged, "Well, animagi have better bodies!" James had now jumped up from beside Remus and raised his hand high in the air, "I second that and I also second that they have better hair." Remus had pushed James back down onto his chair, "Well werewolves don't have the time or energy to style their hair for twenty minutes, particularly around the full moon." He huffed.

Peter stood from beside a now fully laughing Ivy, struggling to catch her breath. He raised his hand shyly, "Plus werewolves don't sing obnoxiously in the shower." Remus nodded and sat back down in his chair looking triumphant. Sirius and James looked at each other looking defeated, Silver rolled her eyes already knowing what was going to come. 

"Animagi are sexier!" Sirius exclaimed, jumping into the air. James also jumped up and pointed to Sirius, "Yeah!" Professor Mcgonagall coughed awkwardly catching the attention of the class again. "While I appreciate the compliments, those were not the answers I was looking for." Sirius and James sunk in their seats with disturbed looks on their faces. Silver could no longer hold in the laughter and broke out into fits of giggles. 

"Anyway, animagi can transform at will, where as werewolves don't have that ability..." The professor droned on about the lesson while the class took notes. Remus was taking careful notes, ensuring not to miss anything, even though he already knew most of the information. He stopped to give his hand a break from the excessive writing and dropped his quill on the floor, "Ah fucking shit!" He cussed, instantly his cheeks flushed and the whole class fell silent.

Mcgonagall's head whipped around, "Who said that?" She shouted, eyeing each Marauder in turn. Remus smirked and turned to James, who looked rather impressed. "James, watch your mouth! Shame on you." Mcgonagall eyed the pair suspiciously, "Detention, Potter." James glaried at Remus, anger in his face, "But Professor,"