22 ~ Replicated

"Okay, are we clear of the plans? Lily you're going to bring Silver past the Astronomy tower at exactly four thirty before the feast. James you've got to help me collect the food from the kitchen for the picnic. Remus and Ivy, you've got to distract Mcgonagall while I sneak out early from Transfiguration. Peter and Tillie, you need to keep Silver distracted today while I finish setting everything up. It has to be perfect." Sirius was back and forth across the Gryffindor common room. The group were sat on the sofa in front of the fire watching him pace around the room. 

"Sirius, will you calm down. Silver is going to be back from her detention soon and if she walks in while you're like this, she is going to know somethings up." Just as Lily finished her sentence Silver walked into the common room and flopped down on the sofa landing on top the boys with her feet on James, her torso resting on Peter and her head on Remus' lap and closed her eyes. 

"Wow Cub, you look terrible." Remus chuckled looking down at her, Silver opened her eyes and scowled at him. "Well Moony, for your information. I've just spent the last hour following around Minnie and copying down every single animal, object and potion she has in her supply closest. How can you fit so much stuff in one room?" She whined as she re-closed her eyes and sulked into Remus' side.

"Awwww, poor Princess." Sirius chuckled as he sat on the floor in front of the others and began stroking her hair. James began making vomiting noises and leaned onto Lily's shoulder. "Lily, tell him to stop. He's making me feel sick." Lily and Silver giggled, while Sirius scowled at James. "Silver Swan Snape, as my non-biological sister, I forbid you to make me uncomfortable anymore." James said crossing his arms and turning his head away from the other.

Silver giggled, "Is that so?" She asked as she climbed off of the others and sat on Sirius' lap. Sirius automatically perked up and slipped his hands around her waist. Silver sent a sideways look to James before pressing her lips onto Sirius'. "Silver, really?" Lily asked annoyance in her voice, Silver stood from Sirius' lap and turned to Lily. "Everything alright, Lils?" Silver furrowed her eyebrows with a confused look on her face. 

"Yeah, I'm fine but do you really need to do that in here?" She refused to meet Silvers gaze and looked down at her hands. "We were just joking around, Lily. Sor-" Lily stood up from the sofa, interrupting her. "Oh yeah of course, just a joke that you two are making out in the bloody common room. What about yesterday? Or the day before? Or the day before that? You just make everyone uncomfortable." Lily snapped back, Silver fell speechless, unsure of what to say. 

"Cool it, Evans." Remus snapped back getting up from the sofa. Ivy stood from the armchair next to the sofa and stood behind him. "Oh don't pretend like you're some kind of Saint, Evans." She said coldly. Sirius and Tillie got up off the floor and guided Silver up the stairs to the dormitory. 

"What the fuck was that about?" James shouted as he stood from the sofa. Lily snapped her head around, "Oh of course you're sticking up for her. As if she doesn't get enough attention already." 

"Lily, what the hell are you talking about?" The redhead was now shaking with anger as she marched over so there were mere inches between them. "Silver gets everything, she gets the special powers, she gets the intellect and she gets the quidditch skills. She is naturally perfect, but that's clearly not enough. She gets the perfect boyfriend, who makes special occasions from asking her out or asking her to the ball. While I get asked when we're about to fall asleep and are planning how to ask her!" She stormed towards the portrait hole and paused before she left. "You know what Lily, don't bother coming back until you've grown up." James ran up the stairs in the direction of the dormitory, "I knew you'd pick her side." She called after him as she left the common room.

James pushed the door open and walked into the dorm. Lying on Sirius' bed was Silver, crying into his shoulder while he cuddled her close. "Cub, I'm sorry. I was only joking, I don't know what got into her." Remus rubbed James back comfortingly, "It wasn't your fault, Prongs." He smiled weakly before sitting beside Sirius and Silver. He began stroking her usual silver which was now a deep blue colour with various streaks of red sewn throughout it. "Come on, Pup. Let's go for a walk, it'll make you feel better." Silver nodded and stood from the bed, Sirius pressed a kiss on her cheek.