It took me a minute to process what he said, but when it finally made sense, a huge grin stretches across on my face. "You have fallen for me?" I have always felt the love, but he has never said it out loud. He smiles and nods, which makes my heart flutter. "I have fallen for you too, and no matter who my mate is, I am yours only. I will apologize tomorrow for you and this pack, then we will spend the day just you and me. Maybe even go to my favorite waterfall?!" I smile and kiss him passionately, loving the feeling of being in love.

"Sounds like a plan, baby. Now, I could hear your stomach growl from a mile away, I have not even heard a wolf growl that loud. Let's go get you something to eat." I have been so angry at Alpha Dylan that I forgot the thing I love more than anything, food! Drake stands up and takes my hand in his as we went to the kitchen.

As we enter the kitchen, I notice all my friends are there! My friends practically consist of the staff here and "MICHAEL!" I see my bestest friend leaning on the end of the kitchen bar acting oblivious to the fact we have not seen in other in weeks. "I thought you were still in training?" I say running into his big arms. He is the only other guy I really socialize with, mainly because he is Drake's best friend and he is here a lot. Drake does not exactly believe in the whole beta, second in command, thing but Michael is basically his beta.

He stands there startled at my reaction as I hug him tight. Then he finally relaxed. "I could not miss your big one-eight, now could I?" He jokes, hugging my back tighter than normal.

I pretend I am being straggled in reaction to his tighter grip. "Dang Michael, Drake's trainers must be going hard on you. You are freaking strong!" I laugh pulling away to feel his new muscles.

He gives me a suspicious look, "Are you saying I was not strong before I left for training?" I know what he is about to do, and he knows I do not like it.

I begin to back up out of his arms, prepared to run. "Maaayyyybbbbeee..."

"I will show you how strong I have gotten, get over here!" He says beginning to chase me around the bar. I hear the staff and Drake laugh, while I am screaming. I then go to my top protection source and hide behind it, that source being Drake.

I throw my hands up to my hips in victory. "Drake will protect me!" I yell as Michael stops in defeat. Drake then laughs and takes a hold of my hand and brings me in front of him. I look up at him and smile, thankful for his strong stature.

Then I instantly could tell that he is now my enemy, "Oh, I will?" He begins tickling me, then Michael joins back in behind me. I cannot stop laughing but they eventually stopped when I admitted they are the biggest and baddest wolves around, Drake being bigger and badder obviously. "Now," Drake says straightening out his shirt. "I am starving, and I know my girl is too. Mrs. Brookes, do you have any food prepared?" He asks as if that is even a question, she always has something ready to eat. I love Mrs. Brookes, she reminds me of my mother. She is the one I go to for everything and she makes the best food, she is our personal chef. Drake only hires the best.

"You know I do, honey." She says with a big smile and heads over to the oven. Drake, Michael and I, along with a few other pack members and pack house staff head to the large dining table in the dining room. Drake pulls my seat out for me like a gentleman and winks at me before I sat down, making me blush. I hate when he does that while I am in front of people. He then takes a seat beside me and Mrs. Brookes brings out all the amazing food and we dive in. I love my pack family!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Later That Night ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I wake up to Drake turning the television off and standing up from the couch we were cuddling on. He was so comfortable, why did he have to get up? "Is it my birthday yet?" I ask sleepily. He shakes his head no and picks me up bridal style. He then starts to walk to my room.

As he makes his way up the stairs, I focus on his tired, frustrated face. He notices me staring and smiles lightly. "A few more hours baby and it will be your birthday, then we will mate and live happily ever after. But for now, you must sleep because you might not tomorrow." He says finally reaching my room. He lays me down in my bed and tucks me in like a child, making me blush bright red. He does that so easily. He kisses my forehead and says goodnight, then walks through our bathroom and shuts the door behind him.

We do have separate rooms, for now, but they connect to each other by a bathroom. It is similar to a jack and jill room, except I do not have any other door but the bathroom door. Well, that door and my closet door. Someone would have to go through his room, then the bathroom to get to my room. He says it is to keep me protected, I cannot wait to be marked by him. Just a few more hours...

XOXOSecretWriter