I looked up at him, he is correct I misunderstood him. I hugged him and started to cry in his hand.

"I'm sorry Gowtham, I was selfish. I thought I was the only person who loves you and this family the most. But I'm wrong you made me realize my mistake " I said to him.

"No Riya you loves everyone the most and you hate to see them hurt. That's why you were behaving like this " He said.

"Now tell me are you willing to come to our home with me " He asked.

"I'm happy to come but we need to visit here every weekend atleast once a week " I asked him.

"I promise " He said and hugged me.

We were hugging each other and then I broke the hug andsae the black tea cup "your black coffee is cold now, let me heat it up for you " I said and stood up but he pulled me down.

"I don't want black coffee, I want you "he said.

I looked up at him then I felt dizziness and then I holded him tight and I saw black spots. After a minute I myself came to normal.

" Riya what happened, are you fine " He asked me.

" I'm good, just dizziness " I said.

"Are you sure " He asked me.

"Riya let's go to our home, I don't like you giving attentions to others. I want all your attention is on me. " He said and hugged me tight.

I also hugged him back, but my mind was thinking about something else.

After thinking only I realized I missed my periods for two months now. Last month itself I started to vomit but I never took it seriously. Am I pregnant.

I broke the hug and sat next to him and was thinking "what are you thinking " He asked me.

"Ah nothing much " I said and stood up and went down.

I am in meera room helping her in arranging her certificates. But my mind was not working. I am happy about the baby but I am shocked because we never planned for it even we used protection everytime then how this is happened.

"Anni what are you thinking Seriously" She asked me.

"Nothing,come let's finish this soon " I said and we both started arranging her files.

At night I am lying down in my bed, Gowtham is working in sofa. I decided to take a pregnancy test before telling to him.

Then he also joined me in bed and we both fell asleep.

Next day morning we both woke up and took a shower and I changed my dress and combing my hair. Gowtham came and stood back and adjusting his tie looking at mirror.

"Riya you don't need to worry about packing, our servant will help you and I already arranged people to clean our home there. So tomorrow we can shift there " He said.

"Okay " I said.

"Hey what happened to you, you were disturbed and always thinking seriously about something" He asked me.

"I am not disturbed and thinking, so stop questioning me and go to work " I said.

"Yes madam " He said and kissed my cheeks and went out if our room.

I decided to go to medical shop and get a pregnancy test kit. I took my purse and went down to see everyone were having breakfast. I also joined them and after brekafast Gowtham went to work and I decided to go to medical shop.

"Ma I am going out do you want something, I can get for you " I said.

"Where are you going Riya " Mom asked me.