Chapter 62: Athea and Zendala

Start from the beginning

"Athea never mentioned any names from this part of her past but the description fits someone she used to hate. It was a male warlock with green hair much like the one you described, who would often bring in customers for Zendala and her", he replied. A short flash of anger passed in the devil's eyes but it was gone too fast to be sure.

Seungmin sucked in a breath. That was a lead he needed to follow. The redhead turned around to Byungho in an instant. "We need to tell the others, especially Changbin", he quickly stated. Byungho looked with a little bit of confusion at him, making Seungmin remember that Byungho might not know the name of Jisung's uncle.

"Ro Kanho is Jisung's uncle and with Changbin's help we can track him down. If we find him we might be able to find out more about Zendala", Seungmin quickly explained to his older brother. Byungho nodded slowly, probably searching through his memory to better understand what Seungmin just told him. The redhead let his brother ponder and turned back to his father.

"That was very helpful. Thank you, father", he thanked Lucifer before turning around once more to grab Byungho. He dragged the older back to the mansion while the sun was almost done disappearing behind the horizon. The young demon wanted to get back to Wonpil and catch him up as well as check if Dowoon woke up before he called his vampire friend.

A small smile adored Lucifer's lips when he watched them run towards the mansion. "They sure grow up fast", he said to himself while turning around to watch the sun disappear fully behind the horizon, dunking the garden into darkness.

"It sure would be nice to believe that you could watch this, Eve, Athea", he mumbled while picking up a white chrysanthemums and a white tulip.

———————————

After the meeting was over Changbin walked out of the room with Chan, Jae, Sungjin and Younghyun following behind him. Some of the adjustments were now made, but the plan wasn't perfect yet, because they still needed to gather some information, which Taeyong and his group would probably get over the course of the night with the help of the magic users of other groups.

This didn't involve Stray Kids or Day6, which was the whole reason they were good to go. Jae, Younghyun and Sungjin all had a missed call from Wonpil, which was why they assumed Dowoon's mission was a success, but that didn't explain why he still wasn't back. After all, didn't they have this unspoken agreement about Dowoon return as soon as possible? Maybe, the vampire was held up by something or thought it was more safe to stay at the Kim mansion for the night.

Changbin surely wouldn't figure that out until tomorrow, because his hyungs send him to bed, since it was already dark outside and Chan betrayed him by siding with them, which was why he wasn't talking to the older male, even though they were walking beside each other.

"We need the sleep, trust me", Chan spoke up, looking at his shorter friend. Changbin internally gave up on punishing Chan by staying silent and sighed because he knew that better than anyone. He didn't have a proper night sleep since the whole mess with Zendala started but he also knew that he should rest for the sake of the other leaders. After, all at least one person shouldn't be exhausted when they discuss further changes in the plan.

"I know we need the rest because the older leaders will probably stay up all night to prepare for the meeting tomorrow", the vampire huffed, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jean. Chan seemed to silently agree and looked forward again, probably thinking about something.

"I hope Seungmin and Byungho are okay", the wolf hybrid mumbled, probably not realizing that it was loud enough for Changbin to hear. The vampire felt a little bad since Chan knew nothing about the two Kim brothers' whereabouts, but Changbin didn't necessarily knew more, since he hadn't heard anything from Dowoon yet.