111 | How Could I Not Know?

— J E O N —f i r s tp e r s o n

— J E O N —
f i r s t
p e r s o n .

This girl, indeed. She can may insensible decisions sometimes, but that's alright. Like this one, she suddenly decides to avoid me because of what happened to me.

    I understand that she may be afraid or something, I understand her. That's what partners should always do. Don't get mad at her for a little mistake, but understand and correct her while you still can.

    I was watching some Netflix with Tae–hyung since it's his turn to guard me, and then, my phone began to ring once again.

    “Ain't you gonna pick that up?” hyung asked me, eating some popcorn.

    I shook my head, not bothering to glance at my phone. "“or sure, it's another one of those male American artists that Lisa gave my number to. They've been contacting more often these days,” I said, taking a handful of popcorn.

    Hyung then shrugged. “Who would blame them, though? I mean, it's almost August 8. I'm sure the girls are receiving a ton of gifts and flowers right now.”

    I then arched an eyebrow at him, my forehead creasing. “Why? What's up with August 8 that makes those chumps wanna pursue them?”

    Tae–hyung paused the episode we were watching, looking at me in surprise. “You are kidding, right?” he asked me and I shook my head. “Dude, it's BLACKPINK's third anniversary.”

    I nodded, still not getting why those chumps would dare to——oh man, holy shit.

    “Third anniversary!” I snapped my fingers, trying to remember the term of——“Ah right! Their dating ban is going to be lifted!”

    Tae–hyung nodded at me, giving me his signature boxy smile. “You got that right. I'm sure a ton of boys would swarm to their dorm.”

    I pouted at this, not believing how a ton of males would even dare pursue Lisa. “You ain't worry about the dudes that will make a move on Jennie noona?” I asked him.

    He shook his head, winking at me. “We aren't together, if you've forgotten. We broke up for like . . . ten months now? Almost a year, actually.”

    I gave him a blatant gaze. “Are you for real? Then what's your smooth lines and your meaningful and longing glances towards each other about? What the heck was that?”

    “We have made a promise to each other. We'll get back together, but I guess not now.” Tae–hyung calmly shrugged. “Besides, I trust Gucci.”

    “Well, Lisa still hasn't contacted me. This doesn't mean that she's breaking up with me, right?” I asked hyung, worried.

    Tae–hyung shook his head, chuckling. “Not at all, chill. She has her reasons, maybe the girl just needs some space for now. And maybe she stressed about all the suitors now that their dating ban's nearly lifted. Just trust her, she'll come back.”