090 | GDA 2019

Golden Disk Awards 2019
January 15, 2019

Jennie has been rather anxious ever since the dating news. YG just told her to go with it, since everyone was already supporting them.

She and Lisa barely talked as well. Lisa managed to reconcile with Chaeyoung, but not to Jungkook and Jennie. Somehow, Lisa felt rather hurt.

Jennie had never seen Lisa act like that before — Lisa was acting like she was okay with Jennie, for the public, too. YG had strictly told Lisa that she had to act civil, so the blinks and the media won't misunderstand everything.

Just look at what the girl was doing.

BTS were already seated inside before BLACKPINK. Jungkook had a plan today — since it's the only day he'll get to see Lisa again. You can mistake him as a sasaeng at this point, knowing her schedule for the next three months and all.

There, at BLACKPINK's schedule, they had to go to Incheon Airport for their flight to continue their tour.

He could and he would fly after her, but sadly, he has a ton of schedules piled up after this award show as well.

It's now or never.

With his hyungs knowing about his plan, the only thing that Namjoon had told Jungkook was to wait for the right timing.

Being the impatient lad the maknae was, Namjoon made sure to keep Jungkook near him at all times. Sejin would probably explode on the spot, being clueless of Jungkook's plan.

The boys and girls had eye contact, seeing each other backstage. Jungkook's heart began to thump, seeing how dazzling Lisa looked. Indeed, she looked like a real life doll — she looked so fragile and pristine.

However, Lisa didn't spare him a glance. She looked straight ahead, awaiting for the emcees to call their group's name. Not only that, but the distance between Lisa and Jennie were noticeable.

Jungkook sighed at this — just a bit more, he thought. He just hopes that he agrees to come back, cause he doesn't know if his heart can take it to wait for her any longer if she leaves him like he's some sort of garbage again.

Just take me back this time, just this once, Jungkook thought, inhaling deeply once he saw how BLACKPINK left backstage since their group was called.

The girls walked like queens, as if the stage was their runway. They screamed charisma all over.

Soon enough, BTS were called, and complimenting BLACKPINK, the gents walked like total kings.

No doubt, their groups were two of the biggest groups there is in the K-Pop industry.

BTS walked pass BLACKPINK, and Lisa couldn't help but glance at her ex. Boy, did he look good — he looked like a whole meal to her. But instead, she decided to clear her throat and look elsewhere.

There BTS goes again, walking pass the girls. This time, Lisa couldn't keep her eyes elsewhere. She didn't mean to, but her eyes still averted towards him.

She also felt Jennie's eyes glued onto her, but she ought to ignore the elder.

Soon enough, BTS were finally seated. Jungkook was of course anxious, and also excited. He was willing to pull her back to him.

He missed her. Back then, he can't even stand at least six hours without talking to her. You see, he always saw her because she's his display screen, so he wouldn't have to miss seeing her that much.

It's been weeks.

Just imagine how much torture that is for the bunny boy.

“Excited?” Jimin asked who was just besides him.