"It might be a bit hard for Jimin to get information from Jungkook about Mr Jeon, but Taehyung should be able to. And you'll be keeping him coming back here, where we can keep an eye on him." Namjoon flicked his gaze up to Taehyung from where he sat on the couch, legs propped up on the coffee table. Taehyung gave him a lazy salute, breaking into a grin again.

"Of course. Don't worry boss, I remember the objective. I guess even big, scary ol' Mr Jeon has his weaknesses to exploit. I wonder what his son's like. The Red Ace, huh?" Taehyung mused, pushing himself off the wall and running a hand through his hair, turning to saunter through the door and go fuck up someone's life once again. But who knows? Depending on what Namjoon wanted to do with Jungkook, they could afford to use a tricky pair of hands like he owned. He might even be coaxed (or coerced) into joining them. That'd be a trump card against Mr Jeon, so to speak.

"Don't fool around too much." Namjoon's tone was brittle and stony, and Taehyung stopped, sighing and turning his head back to slide his stare over to his boss. He grinned.

"Why so serious?"

...

Taehyung slipped out into the casino, making sure to stay hidden within the shadow of heavy velvet curtains, surveying and scanning the place with keen eyes. He felt a presence beside him and turned to see Yoongi, who had his hands in his pockets and a scowl on his face as usual.

"Hey sugar, what's up?" Taehyung greeted brightly and Yoongi slapped the back of his head in response. Taehyung winced but laughed, expecting that.

"Don't call me that."

"Aw, but I put your number as "S" in my contacts in reference to how sugar-sweet you are." Taehyung pouted and Yoongi closed his eyes, taking in a breath in an obvious attempt to keep himself calm, and he didn't bother replying to that.

"The boss decided that if we ever do set the Red Ace up in a game, we're going to make him lose nine million." Yoongi informed him stiffly and Taehyung couldn't help but let his eyes widen.

"Nine million? Jesus. Isn't that a bit overkill, even for us? He's a big catch, isn't he." Taehyung exclaimed a little in awe. The most they'd ever set someone up for was four million. And even that had Taehyung shaking with pure thrill. This Jungkook guy was worth nine million?

"He's a millionaire, or so I've heard. And must be a good player, if he's already made a name for himself. The boss will explain the details later, but for now, remember that you're going to bet $140,625. Exactly. I'll text it to you later so you don't forget." Yoongi replied and Taehyung filed that number away, nodding and thinking. A bet of $140,625. How would that multiply up to nine million? His boss loved to keep people guessing, even Taehyung, an executive.

"Which game?"

Yoongi shrugged. "He didn't say. Choose whatever. I heard the Red Ace likes to play Red Five."

"Hmm... Red Five's more Jimin's specialty. He learnt back home when he first started out with cards and everything, so I guess that's why he taught Jungkook that? Hm... No. I'll go with Texas Hold 'Em." Taehyung decided thoughtfully and Yoongi shot him a sidelong glance.

"Why Texas Hold 'Em? Don't you usually play Big Two?"

"Well... I wanna have fun this time. Give myself a bit of a challenge. I'll pass on Red Five too, because in Texas Hold 'Em, there are no jokers." Taehyung replied with a bright grin and Yoongi just sighed and shrugged, patting him on the shoulder before turning and leaving. Taehyung smirked. He could practically hear the unspoken 'why do you make things difficult for yourself' but he didn't care.