"I'm excited for tomorrow." I smiled at him. He glanced at me and smiled back.

"I am too and I hope you like where I'm taking you." He then turned the windshield wipers on because of the rain.

"Which is where?" I turned slighly towards him.

"I can't say. It's still a secret." I let out a groan and he laughed.

"Can you at least tell me if I should dress nice or not in case we are going to some fancy dinner?"

"We're not going for a fancy dinner but I still want you to dress nice. But not too nice." He exaggerated the too part. I nodded.

"Alright. Can you believe we're graduating soon? I mean we finally get to leave that hell hole." He laughed when I said that.

"Yeah. I can't wait to leave. But not leave you." He grabbed my hand and fiddled with my fingers.

"I can't wait to walk that stage with you in our cap and gowns and finally get that diploma. And at least you weren't there for all 4 years of highschool."

"True. But I'm glad you bumped into me in the hallway on my first day and I'm glad I made that decision to sit next to you in class." He smiled at me.

"I am too." Remembering his first day at my school. "Do you think it's gonna rain tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Probably the news said so at least." I looked out the window and noticed it was now windy outside as the palm trees were wildly blowing in the wind.

"Darn. I wish it didn't. It would make the day a whole lot nicer."

"It is nice knowing that I get to spend it with you." I smiled inwardly to myself. "Be safe in New York for your school orientation. And call me when you land. I wanna know you made it there safetly."

"You're saying this as if you won't say goodbye to me at the airport before I go?" I questioned him. Was he really not gonna say bye to me before I left?

"No I'll be there I just wanted to tell it to you now. Don't worry I'll be there. There's no way I'm gonna miss saying goodbye to you before you leave for your flight." We ended up driving to Joe's house and we quickly ran into his house before we could get soaked. He opened the door and we walked in. His parents greeted us at the door.

"I'll be right back." Joe said and went up to his room. Denise and I talked for a bit in the kitchen.

"So Demi, I heard you're going to NYU and you're leaving Sunday for a school orientation. You must be excited." She said while brewing some coffee in a coffee pot.

"Yeah I'm pretty excited. My parents got a bit emotional about it." I chuckled a little.

"Well I'm very happy for you. I know music is something you want to do in life. Joe's played me a couple of your songs. Your music really speaks to people and it's so inspiring." She handed me a cup of coffee. I smiled at her compliment.

"Thank you that means a lot to me and I hope it does speak to people cause I want to make a difference in people's lives and I believe I was given a voice for more than just singing."

"That's so true sweetie. And I know it's gonna be tough for you and Joe with the distance and everything but I believe you two will be just fine." She smiled at me really warming my heart.

"I hope so too. I'll miss him a lot but I know we're gonna be okay in the end." After chatting with Denise for a little while longer Joe came into the kitchen and we headed up to his room. I noticed the acoustic guitar on his bed and furrowed my eyebrows. We headed towards his bed and I picked it up inspecting it.