Chapter 4

Y/n's P.O.V.

Camila just left to get ready. I am searching for a cute outfit Ania and i could wear. Going through my closet to look for outfits that i bought that are mother, daughter matching outfits that are so freakin cute. As i line up the ones that are casual looking, not to flashy alan and jordan decided to make an appearance in my room scaring the crap outta me. I jump a little still kinda shaking.

"Oh my gosh,Alan,jordan you scared the crap outta me," you say trying to calm you beating heart and breathing.

Ania is playing in her room. But rushes to you.

"Mommy you ok,"Ania toddles her way to you.

"Yes baby mamas ok, your uncles just scared me thats all," you say as you kiss her cheeks. She smiles at you and gives her best glare to alan and jordan but it was the cutest thing ever.

"Sorry," they say at the same time holding in there laughs

"Haha very funny guys,you say as you give them an eyeroll and a hard glare, how did you come in anyway i know i locked the door before coming in here,"you asked still a little shaken up and tell ania to go finish playing and you will call her when its time to get ready.

"Y/n did you forget you gave us a spare?" Jordan asks giving you that 'Are you seriously asking a stupid question'look.

"I gave you guys that key for emergencies," you say as you give them a pointed look. Alan jumps in and says " Y/n look at the mess you made this practically screams emergency"while pointing to the matching outfits you piled on the bed.
You sigh giving up on trying to argue and say"I guess your right" Alan shouts lowly"When am i not" you take deep breaths before you start another argument.

"Can you please help me find something cute for us to wear?" You ask sweetly

"Trying to impress someone,"alan asks while he playfully wiggles his perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"No i just wanna look cute going out," you deny blushing because you knew he was right. Ever since you met camila the conversations flowed perfectly even if its you who constantly talks about yourself and your babygirl. Everthing seem right with her. You were scared to admit it because its only been a day and you were already falling hard. And thats just not like you. Camila is hiding something but tou already knew about her um thing. You think about what happened this morning,

Flashback

You woke up confused because you were in your music study singing.
Then it hit you camila came in and was comforting you and you also asked her to stay in bed with you because you didnt wanna be alone. You blush hard of embarrassment thinking about how desperate you sounded. Before you can think more of the situation camila moved and cuddled you from behind. All of a sudden you felt something poke your butt. You thought it was your remote but you saw it on the night stand so you checked that off the list. She moved again and it was pushed a little harder on your backside moving toward your private area and you could help the little moan that escaped your mouth ,you quickly slap your hand over your mouth getting more embarrassed. You try your hardest to not wake her up with a lot of movements. So you maneuver a little off the bed and replace yourself with a pillow. Getting curious you peeked under the blanket to see something pushing the sweats camila has on and it did not look little at all. You thought it was a strap on toy thingy that carla talked about ,you being too innocent you didnt really know anything about those types of toys. But thought that was what camila was wearing at the moment curiosity got the better of you and you decided to poke it. Camila whimpers and groans. And you instantly knew that was no toy your eyes got so wide and mouth was practically on the floor. Not wanting to make camila uncomfortable you decided to cover her up and wait till she's ready to tell you. You exit your room and began your morning routines with Ania.