"What water fight?" he looked unhappy but kept calm.

"They had a mini water gun with them?" He continued, this time I could see wrinkles forming on his forehead.

"Send them in." he hung up, and smiled up at me.

I was kind of nervous now, the people who had a water fight won't recognize me right? Because if they did, I'd be so embarassed! Twenty seconds later, two guys walked in. They were both around 6ft 3? I was only 5ft 7! One of the guys have dirty blond hair, and gray eyes. The other one was a brunette, with mesmerizing emerald eyes. Both were equally built and hot!! I just couldn't stop myself from dropping my jaws, they were like models!

"I heard you guys were playing with water today Mr.Carter, and Mr.Colins." he said with disapproval.

The one with mesmerizing eyes spoke carelessly. I assumed he was Mr.Carter. "We were only doing the school a favor and cleaning up the place, we had no other intentions." He smiled sweetly.

The blonde backed him up now, "Yeah, no harm done.". I admit, they do look hella sexy, but I'm only interested in Dave's. And besides, they were the ones that shot me with water earlier, jerks! The principal started jotting down on a pink slip and handed it to the boys.

"Get it signed, and give it to me tomorrow." the principal sounded angry, but he didnt lose his cool.

Boy, it was awkward to be here right now.. And it seems like the guys did't see me in here. I'll just slowly walk out, and they won't notice. I started slowly walking towards the back of the room, and it was all good until I tripped. I fell, and expected the pain to hit me, but instead, I landed on something soft. I looked up and noticed a pair of mesmerizing eyes looking down at me.. My face heated up slightly, and felt something poking my butt. What was that?! I wanted to say that, but I just couldn't.. I quickly got up, and excused myself. I ran towards the door, and left the office.

That was so embarassing ! Next time I see them, I must hide ! They bring me bad luck!

I looked at my schedual and I was late for my first period class. I might as well make a trip to my locker first if I was late. I wandered around for 5 minutes before I found my locker. I opened my locker and found pink everywhere! In every single corner there was something pink! There was also a shiny silver banner with the word 'Welcome' in pink printed on it. I kept on thinking lame, but I couldn't help but feel a little touched. I ended up shoving my backpack and jacket into the locker, and started looking for the math room. I was walking aimlessly, but I stopped when I heard someone talkin about me.

"Hey, did you see the new girl?" I heard a girl sneer. The door was opened and I managed to eavesdrop.

"Yeah, she's flat as a wall! Maybe we should help her check up some pastic surgeons." another girl sneered. Both the girls bursted in laughter.

Whores. I wasn't flat! It was just the cardigan that made it look small! I wanted to punch them so hard, but I couldn't just run in on the middle of their lesson. I made sure to remember their faces, so I peaked in the door a bit. Blonde, heavy make up, short ass skirts. I rolled my eyes, typical sluts. I was examining a bit more until someone kicked me.

"Ow!" I shouted. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that I had fell into the room. JOY. Everyone started laughing, and I swear my face turned as red as a tomato. The two girls were busy grinding on their boyfriends to notice me but their boyfriends' eyes were on me. I feel so self concious.

"Who might you be?" a male teacher asked me. He sounded stict, but I couldn't lose confidence now.

"Uh, wrong classroom, sorry!" I gave a charming smile, and left. All the boys in the room kept looking at me, freaky. I hurried out and looked for the moron who kicked me in, I ran towards the left hall and heard gasps. I turned the corner, and saw the guys from earlier who sprayed me with water gasping for air because they were laughing too hard. I was mad alright, I charged at them with full force, but I ended up tripping AGAIN, and landed on both of their thighs. They immediately stopped laughing because I startled them, and there it was. The mesmerizing eyes. The blonde looked at me from head to toe, and gave me a nod of approval. Pervert! I quickly got up, but a pair of hands found their way around my waist. Realization filled my body, it was this guy who held me earlier in the water fight..

"How did you like the water?" he asked while nibbling on my ear. I shivered.

I gave him my sweetest smile, and replied, "Fuck off". He looked so shocked, hah, that was funny. I guess I was the only girl with my eyes opened to reject him.

I tried to look confident until I was out of their sight, and I finally reached my math room. As soon as I walked in, everyone stared at me. What's with that? Is there something on my face?

"Sorry for being late, I had to go to the office."

"It's okay, take a seat next to Tobi." I looked around the room, and noticed everyone looking except for a boy with brown helmet hair, and brown eyes, he was was staring off in space. The teacher gestured me to sit next to him. At least he's the only guy that acted normal so far.

"Everyone, this is the new exchange student, Valerie. Please welcome her, and you can call me Ms.Lockart sweetie." She winked at me, I liked her imnmediately. 

The guy was still staring off to space so I decided to text Tess. I told her about the water fight, and how sucky LPA was. I waited for her to text back and noticed Tobi staring at me weirdly. It was an expression I couldn't make out. I ignored it, and listened to the teacher. Two guys ran in the room and apologized for being late, I didn't really pay attention to them, and started doodling. They grabbed a seat next to me, but I ignored them. The guy next to me elbowed me, I looked up to see what's wrong. Unfortunately, it was those pair of mesmerizing eyes again! I gave him a glare, and started texting Tess again. Since she didn't reply I decided to text Dave.

"Hey Dave, how's school going for you?" I clicked send. I hope he replies, I feel lonely without Tess. Ten seconds later, he replied with "Math class is boring! The new girl's hot though!". Now he noticed?! Math was always boring.. Hold up, did he say MATH ?! And the new girl's hot?! I checked my schedual angrily, and realized there was only one math course in the first period! That means he's in this room .. I looked around and realized that there were only 3 guys in this room..

One Little Wishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें