"Near the Lockwood Cellar." She said stopping, and falling down onto her knees.

"Stay exactly where you are." Blaine said, before hanging up. It was less than five minutes before he was there, cradling Blair in his arms.

"He- He didn't even care about me and- and now he's gone." Blair cried, not able to hold it in any longer.

"Blair, look at me." Blaine grabbed her shoulders. "You may feel like you're less without him, but it's his loss. Okay? You are so much better off without him if he didn't even take the time of day to love someone as amazing as you. If he was still alive, he'd realize later in life that he missed out, and he'll realize he can't do any better than you. So you are gonna go find someone who will treat you like you deserve, and you are gonna feel better. Your gonna feel better and look back on when you were with him and realize that he was an ass."

"Oh my gosh. That was really good. Where did that even come from?" Blair looked up at him.

"I may or may not have been practicing it for a hundred years...?" He said, making both of them start laughing.

"What did you call me for?" Blair changed the subject.

"I- um- don't worry about it." Blaine said quickly.

"No, what is it?" Blair pushed, sitting up.

"Well, Elena's in trouble and I was hoping you could help me and Damon." Blaine said with a hopeful smile. Even though Blair didn't want to help, she smiled and accepted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So, what, we just storm the place with zero weapons?" Matt asked as they looked at the house.

"Nah, we don't need weapons. Just bait."
Damon looked at Blair and nodded toward Matt, Blair got the message, rushing towards Matt and biting his neck. Matt fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

"Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Two big, bad vampires out here." Damon yells out, as Blair puts her hands in her jacket pockets. Pastor Young opened the front door and noticed Matt on the ground, bleeding.

"Let him go. The boy's innocent." Pastor Young told the two.

"Well, that's the point. Give me Stefan and Elena, he's all yours." Damon proposed, grabbing Matt by the scruff of his shirt and picking him up. "Come on, Pastor. You know I'll kill him. I want to kill him."

"Go away! You are not invited in and I'm not coming out!" The pastor responded. Damon is suddenly shot in the chest and fell to the ground.

"Son of a b-" Blair yelled before she got shot as well.
As soon as she was able she sat up. With a groan, she looked around to see Damon standing over Matt.

"You can't possible hate me more than I already hate myself." Matt said, Blair scrambling to her feet.

"Damon, no!" Blair yelled, he looked over at her.

"This isn't any of your business." He said, looking back down at Matt. "Oh, yes, I can."

Blair backed away as she watched the scene unfold. Damon placed his foot on Matt's throat and began to push down. "It should have been you."
Out of nowhere, someone rushed towards Damon and knocked him off of Matt. It turned out to be Elena.

"Leave him alone!" Elena demanded. Blair took that as her opportunity to leave. Damon looked over as they heard the whoosh upon her leaving.

When she got to her hotel, she almost immediately fell back onto the bed, wanting the day to be over. She groaned ash her phone rang, but answered it.

"Yes?" She answered, expecting to hear Blaine's voice.

"Hello, love." Her jaw dropped in surprise.

"Niklaus, I thought you-" She let out a sigh, "Can you meet me in the park?"

"Anything for you, love." He said cheerily, hanging up. She let out a groan, before leaving her hotel and walking to the parking. She saw him sitting at a bench, waiting for her. She put her hands in her pockets and let out a shaky breath before walking up behind him. He stood up.

"Did you miss me?" He said, a smirk playing on his lips. She took a single step towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He stood there for a second, surprised, before wrapping his hands around her. She let go after about five seconds.

"Don't flatter yourself. You were only gone for a few days." Blair looked up at him, smiling. "Did you speak to Rebekah yet?"

His smile fell, and he looked away from her. "Don't talk about her."

"I figured that wouldn't go well. You should've at least told Elijah and Rebekah. They could've-" She was interrupted by Klaus pushing her up against a tree.

"Shut up!" He yelled, his face inches from hers.

"What are you gonna do, Niklaus? Kill me, if it makes you feel better, but everything I am doing here is for you. I made them think I was compelled, so they would think I'm on their team. For you! So go ahead!" Blair challenged.

He held her there, looking her in the eyes. He suddenly kissed her. It wasn't like the first time they'd kissed. He was getting out his frustration, but she didn't care.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Word count: 1464
Hi guys! sorry this chapter took so long, recently I've had loads of school work and been really tired after the fact. but i love you guys <3 have a good day and stay safe, loves!

~Elle<3~