A MATTER OF TIME!

A MATTER OF TIME
ぃ✧↬🦋³
the unfortunate tale of arwyn carpenter & george harrison

A MATTER OF TIMEぃ✧↬🦋³↷the unfortunate tale of arwyn carpenter & george harrison

"   MAYBE IN ANOTHER WORLD, WE
       MANAGED TO REWRITE THE STARS   "

Being turbulently awoken in a bustling pub smack middle of 1961 was the last thing which the ambitious and volcanic tempered, Arwyn Carpenter, expected to come out of her modern surburban life. And she'd make her only striving goal in returning back to 2019 with whatever length it takes, and an additional task to unfold the secrets which lay right beneath her nose.

Stumbling into Liverpool wouldn't only cause a catastrophic turn in events in history, but it would cost Arwyn everything in order to find a way out. But after having accidentally drawn attention to herself and middling with George Harrison, a boy who'd stop at nothing to uncover Arwyn's surface, finding the answers deemed to be a much more impossible task.

When knots become tied and the dots connect, Arwyn couldn't help but do the one thing she forbid herself from happening; ending up falling for a boy she was never meant to love. And what if Arwyn knew that that boy is a future rockstar who'd soon change the world forever? Well, that was when Arwyn Carpenter knew that she was dead meat.

ARWYN 'ARRY' CARPENTER
your imagination

"  I WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE I'M ON ONE FAT EMOTIONAL ACID TRIP "

I WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE I'M ON ONE FAT EMOTIONAL ACID TRIP "

GEORGE 'GEO' HARRISON
himself

" YOU'RE QUITE A PECULIAR ONE, AREN'T YOU, ARRY?  "

ALSO STARING . . .
the silver beetles — themselves
dorothy 'dot' rhone — herself
cynthia powell — herself
jesper anthony — your imagination
robert miles — your imagination

MIXTAPE— take me home

" CRANK UP THE VOLUME! "

—play tape!

OO. waterloo sunset, the kinks. here today, paul mccartney. in spite of all the danger, the quarrymen. piano man, billy joel. goodbye yellow brick road, elton john. runaway train, soul asylum. fly, bloodwitch. all things must pass, george harrison. free as a bird, the beatles. drowse, queen. wish you were here, pink floyd. in my life, the beatles. if I'm being honest, dodie. don't look back in anger, oasis. the love club, lorde. '39, queen. what a fool believes, the doobie brothers. complicated, avril lavigne. how to save a life, the fray.

the end of tape

POSSIBLE TRIGGERS.
Mental illnesses, suicidal thoughts, mentions of gore, raging tempers and madness, foul language, suicide, hallucinations, self-deprecation, self-hate, recklessness. PUT YOUR HEALTH BEFORE THIS BOOK.

FORWARD.
I warn you that i don't know every little thing in regards to what the beatles did in their teddy boy days. some things may not be accurate and i apologise for future advances. I am aware that this story is obviously fictional, so Arwyn Carpenter and a hefty amount of other characters are not real.
     It has also been bought to my attention that I should not that of course the beatles were problematic little fucks, in all honesty. However, this is my interpretation of them. I do not condone any of their questionable behaviour, but i will continue writing this book because, fuck, I've been working on this book for a long time and I'm not going to be dropping it any time soon.
     And please don't ghost read.
     Thank you and proceed with caution.

AUTHORS NOTE.

Holy fuck— another book. Alright, so I think I should say this is at least my third time re-publishing this book and honestly, I hope this time it won't fall flat. I revamped this plot from last year and majority of it improved for the damn better. Arwyn used to be named Luna and had no personality. She had such a flat backstory :^
     This plot has always been my bby and surprisingly, it used to be a Paul McCartney fanfic. But I decided to make it a Geo one since it'd make much more sense. I also would apologise in future advances that Ringo wouldn't appear as much in this fic, due to the timeline. So I'm very sorry about that :// Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing this!

PAPERBCKWRITER | 2020