They're Home

Kier POV

I still couldn't believe it, Laurence Beveridge loves me. We sat in embrace for a while longer before we pulled away, not breaking any eye contact as we did. Suddenly I hear the front door open and close, joined by some chatter belonging to Barrone, Drew, and Luke.

"They're home" I said, still focused on Laurence. He simply nodded his head in return, also keeping his gaze.

"We should probably find a way to hide the marks, for now anyways" Laurence mumbled, looking down at my chest and neck. "We're also still naked." He added. I quickly got up as my face started to turn pink and started to get dressed. Laurence got up right after I got off of him to do the same. I sneaked a quick glance at him after he was out of the covers. Damn, I wish I could've experienced him on me while I was sober.

Laurence POV

After we finally were dressed and used a little makeup to cover the marks left on all visible skin, I decided to ask the question that's been on my mind.

"So.. What are we? Are we like.. boyfriends?" I blushed furiously at the last word. "Unless of course you don't want to be I'd understand" I quickly muttered out. He had said he loved me but I'm still me and wouldn't be surprised if I was rejected.

"I don't know are we? I would love that more than anything, except you yourself of course" Kier said, looking at me with a smile. I blushed at both his wonderful smile and the words he said.

"I guess we're together then" I took his hands in mine then gave him a small kiss on his forehead and pulled him into a hug.

Kier POV

When we came out of the room to greet the others we were greeted with an unexpected remark from Luke.

"Have a nice night, Keveridge?" Luke smirked.

"What do you mean?" I replied, puzzled. He acted if he knew exactly what went on last night. Luke just simply pointed to his own neck to indicate us to look at ours. I guess the makeup wasn't very good at hiding as we thought it would be. I looked over at Laurence who was blushing madly, his eyes wide.

Laurence POV

Fuck. I thought the makeup would work but I guess it didn't. I could see the Timids sitting next to Luke giggling to themselves, most likely because of Kier and I's obvious evidence. I looked over to Kier who had already been turned to me, he mouthed the words 'should I tell them about us?' and I nodded.

"We have something to say." Kier says, taking my hand in his. "Laurence and I are together." and at that moment I saw everyone's faces form smiles, happy for us.

"One question," Drew spoke up, "Laurence good in bed?" I felt myself turn bright red when I looked over at Kier who just smirked and winked at Drew.

"Did not need to know that." Luke said, getting up and walking off to his room.

"Then he's definitely a keeper" Drew smirked back at both of us before returning all his attention to his Timid.